Part 12: Long live the king

12 year later....
(Prince's POV)

"Dad...dad...DAD!!!" I hear someone shout

I woke up groaning from the shouting. I saw that it was my Son Nicolas trying to wake me up

"Mom said you need to wake up"he smiled

" Well tell your mother that I need sleep"I groaned

"But she also said that she'll drag you out of you don't"

This was hopeless.

"Fine!" I said"I'm up! "

"Mom said that you need to eat breakfast before it got cold"

"Oh"

Being king is not easy at all. You have to do so much paper work and not to mention that you need to meet other aliens from different planets. But at least it's a step up from my boring life on earth. And I got use it the customs here...well...except one...

13 years ago....

"Michael!" I shouted for him"Where are you"

He wasn't in the bed, nor was he in his office. I began to get worried sick. What if he got lost. What if he was kidnapped!!!!?

Okay that's kind of a stretch but you never know!

After nearly an hour of searching I heard weird noises coming from the nursery. Michael had a nursery made ahead of time of we decided if we wanted a kid. I went inside and saw a white figure looking at something.

"Michael?" I said, assuming it was him

It stopped. It turned to me with it's black eyes looking co guard at first but then it made a joyful noise. It then out of nowhere pounced on me. Making me fall to the floor.

"What the...Mike?"

Then came the purring. I then realized that it was his Martian form...and I also forgot another thing.

It was heat season.

"Oh no no no no no no no!" I shouted "We are not going to have baby, not now!"

He made an annoyed noise before wrapping his tentacles around my waist. One of them started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Hey, knock it off!" I screamed

I kicked him off of me. I got up and ran out of the nursery. I could hear him coming after me. I went to a nearby room, opened the door ,went inside and closed it shut.

"What the hell is going on here?"

I saw that Katherine and Joseph were in the bed waking up from their sleep.

"Mrs. Jackson I need your help!"

" what did you do Prince"Mr. Jackson groaned

"Well I kook my for Michael when I saw him in the nursery and...he was in his Martian form... he's in..."

" Heat"