He found me nekos pov

I tried desperately to cover my bruised body from the coldness. My back pressed against the back of the metal cage. I wrapped my tail around my body. I thought back to the promise James made. 'I will find you. ' 'Where are you James?' I thought. I felt my eyes began to droop and I panicked not wanting to have to deal with the night terrors. "Put this on we have a customer. " The shop owner said throwing my a white button up shirt that was to big. I shakily pulled on the shirt buttoning it part way. I pulled it closer to my body thankful for the small bit of warmth that came with the shirt. A man in his 40s walked in and peered at the nekos including me. He paused and looked at me for a second. I whimpered and pressed my self back farther into the cage. He rolled his eyes and continued. I wanted-no-needed James. I closed my eyes and imagined his embrace around me. I needed him. I dont even know how long it's been i lost count. The customer walked out carrying a female neko in his arms. "Let's play a game. " He said smirking pulling out of my cage. I shrank back against the wall. I felt him take off the shirt i just put on. His hands roamed my body. "I'd like him please. " A smooth voice said. I looked up to see my one in only saviorour was...

A/n

Haha im so evil. So who was it? What do you think of the shop keeper? remember message, comment, and vote. .