ONE

Zara woke up with tears in her eyes thinking that why this happened to her. Her mother passed away 2 days ago. It's a heart wrenching moment for every single human on this earth.

"Why did you leave me Mama!! Ain't nobody is like you. I wish i'd done everything on this earth with you. Cancer affects all of us, whether you're a daughter, mother, sister, friend, coworker, doctor, or patient."

" Zara assumed while looking at the mirror. Her beautiful eyes were filled with tears. Tears were slipping down on her  pink cheeks occasionally.

She rubbed her beautiful yet red swollen eyes (due to tears), whispered" I am 20 years old Mama and you just leave me alone. Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim, but i don't know how to swim."

She was a beautiful girl yet kind heart. She was studying M. B. B. S. She had a lot of interest in the medical field. Her mother also wanted her daughter to be a good Doctor.A beautiful woman is one with a beautiful heart And, in the end what we will remember most is a beautiful heart and how it made us feel.

Zara muttered " Why I didn't realize Mama that you were suffering from  Cancer .You didn't want to let me know about it.  I am going to be a doctor but I can't even save my mother's life. When someone you love dies, and you're not expecting it, you don't lose her all at once; you lose her in pieces over a long time — the way her scent fades from the pillows and even from the clothes in her closet and drawers. Gradually, you accumulate the parts of her that are gone. Just when the day comes — when there's a particular missing part that overwhelms you with the feeling that she's gone, forever — there comes another day, and another specifically missing part."

In the meanwhile,,

Zara's maid knocked the door & requested,

" Madam, please eat something you haven't eat anything yet". Carrying a big tray full of food and water in her hands maid asked Zara .

"Go away!!
I don't want to talk to anyone, leave me alone". She ordered her maid.

Maid was very confused about the situation., because Zara's father Mr. Tariq instructed maid to give some food to Zara,, but she was not sure if Zara would open the door.

Maid quickly went down stairs to tell Mr. Tariq about Zara's condition.
Maid told him that she is not eating anything.

"Uhhhhhh!!
I know she  is not eating anything, how could she do so.You will lose someone you can't live without, and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved."
. Mr. Tariq exclaimed with sorrow while gulping gulping saliva rarely.

He took the tray from maid & moved to upstairs towards Zara's room.

Knocked gently.

"Why you people are disturbing me, I just don't wanna talk anymore. Don't you dare knock the door?!"
Zara instructed her maid.

But

Mr Tariq requested  "Its me Zara,, your father. Please open the door".

Zara who was lying on her bed took a deep breath and wipe all her tear with her dupatta. It was wet because of tears. Obviously it was the most difficult day for a child to lose their parent. She stood up and rushed to open the big brown door.