Ch. 6 hospital

Enjoy video for now, idk, just wanted to:

.
.
.
.

Welp, now to the story:

~Todoroki's POV~

My vision was blurry, but I could see two people fighting, I couldn't tell who, but I could see there hair, so I kinda guessed it was Bakugō and Midoriya, 'I wonder what their yelling about?'

I looked down and saw I was in a chair tied up, I could see drips of blood on my face, that was probably from my face, I don't even remember what happened, 'hmmm, I wonder?'

And that's when I drifted back to sleep...

Remembering the past of when I was little, the time where I was abused by that bastard, then that boiling hot water that was thrown on my left side, from Mother, but I know it wasn't her fault, and that whole thing kept replaying in my mind.

But after awhile, Bakugō just showed up, and he just randomly said that I was a nobody, which obviously hurt my feelings, but after that I saw Midoriya, he had a knife in his hand, and blood everywhere, and then I saw Bakugō on the ground with blood everywhere, the blood just kept coming, and wouldn't stop....

~Bakugō's POV~

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN FUCKING MEAN?"

"To-do-ro-ki de-serves to diieee..."

"UMMMM, WHY DOES HE DESERVES TO DIE? I WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU DIE, FUCKING DEKU!!!"

"Oh, don't be rude, you should really learn to be nice to your hosts, actually, to everyone, isn't that right Todoroki?"

"UMMMM, YOUR THE ONE WHOSE TRYING TO FUCKING KILL TODOROKI, EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULD BE NICER?!?!"

"Hmm, maybe your right, how about we kill him together?"

"FUCK YOU, DEKU, WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D WANT TO TEAM UP WITH YOU?"

"Seems like you're being a coward, Kacchan,"

"BITCH, I'M NOT A FUCKING COWARD, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU DEKU!"

"Oh?"

Has I started to run up to him, to fuckin' kill him, Todoroki screamed, "BAKUGŌ, WHY?"

at first I thought he was wondering why I was going to kill Deku, but he was blind folded so how would he even know? (I don't know Bakugō, how would he know? 🙄)

He was sweating, and I could see him crying, "What do you even mean?"

"I think someone is having a bad dream," Deku laughed.

"SHUT UP, DEKU!"

I went up to Todoroki, and unblinded him and I untied him, and then I was trying to wake him up and trying to tell him every thing was okay, or it was just a dream.

After like 6mins he finally woke up, and he looked shocked, "are you okay? You screamed my name then ask why,"

"Sorry umm, I guess it was just a dream, I'm  really glad," then he sighed.

I picked him up, bridal style, his reaction was so worth it, "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to the hospital,"

"Okay," then he buried his face into my chesses.

But after awhile his grip was weakening, so I guess he was sleeping.

When we were almost there, he randomly said, "Bakugō,"

'What? Why'd he say my name? Is he making fun of me in his sleep?"

I heard him mumbling and I heard him say, "love you," but it was so quiet, so I barely heard him.

When we made it to the hospital, I told the doctors what happened, and I signed in, it took awhile but I finally got to put him down, and I just sat down on a chair waiting.

After an hour or two, of stupid talking, and shit, Todoroki finally woke up, and turned to me, he only had his eye open.

"Why do I have bandages on my face?" He said

"You seriously don't remember what happened with Midoriya? him cutting your face, and making it ugly?" Not realising what I said....

'wait he'll probably think I think his face is pretty, I'm an idiot!' I thought

"Oh," he said

'He's an idiot,'

I then said, "Oh yeah, why did you say my name?"

"Oh? When we were in the basement?"

"No when I was holding you, you said my name, and then later, you said love you, why'd you say that?"

"Oh, ummm, well.... No reason, I just, said your name, and oh yeah, I said I'm going to go see this guy named Bakugō, and then I said I love you, Mom, yeah that was what happen,"

"You're lying,"

"No I'm not,"

"I'M NOT AN IDIOT!"

"I wasn't saying that"

"Then you're say that you were dreaming of you just saying that to your Mom, and it was really hard for you to tell me that is what you were dreaming of? You're obviously lying!"

"Ummm..."

"See you were lying, why'd you say my name and say love you?"

"I don't want to tell you!"

"Oh really?"
.
.
.
.
.
"You don't like me do you?"

"Ummm, no?"

"Then tell me who you said it too? Don't make me attack you!"

"Nooo!"

I jumped on him, and "attacked" him, and now I was lying next to him, and had my arm around him, and we were having eye contact.

After like 2 seconds, Todoroki started blushing like hardcore, and just turned around, I could technically hear the rhythm of his heart beat now, but then I was going to sit back up but, "Please stay,"

And then I just laid back down next to him, "ummm, I said your name because I was confessing to you,"

I was shocked, "hmmm, you don't have the guts to confess to me, so you have to dream it?" I was now laughing.

____________________________________
A/N
I hope you enjoyed, and liked it, but after I'm done with this book, I will be making like special or extra chapter type things, but don't worry that won't be happening for awhile, but is there any special chapters that you want, oh and special chapters are kinda like one shots I guess, but if you want any of those I'll make it at the end of when ever this story ends, but hope you liked this chapter, bye have a great rest of your day!