Ch. 5 Evil Boy

A/N
Right now I'm so mad, I had so many screenshots of BakuTodo/TodoBaku, but They all disappeared, if anyone knows why this happened please tell me, I want to keep my screenshots, and I just want to cry!
____________________________________

~Bakugō's POV~

~break~

After 3 days, Todoroki was ready to go back to school, I don't know why, but he seemed excited, like he was ready to confess his love, wait....

What if he has a crush on someone? What if it's.... Momo.... Or..... Kirishima? (Sorry couldn't think of anyone else)

Nooooo, I can't make that happen, wait why am I so upset, I don't care, I don't even like Todoroki..... So why?

"DAMN IT HALF 'N' HALF, CAN YOU STOP IT, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SO HAPPY ABOUT?" I said real pissed.

"Sorry... It's not important..." He said, you could hear the winning.

He was quiet, so I took a little peek, and saw his eyes teary.

'ugh, why is he sad?'

"Why are you crying? You aren't a baby," I looked an inch down

"I'm not saying I was a crybaby, I just.... have something in my eye is all..."

I smirked, 'you think I'm dumb?' I thought then said, "Should I look and see what's in your eye?"

"Umm no, I'm fine, I'll just go to the bathroom," and then he just left.

'lier, you're gonna say something like that, but not let me help?"

'Ding Ding'

Kirishima:
Hey Bokubro, I have something important to tell you, meet me behind the school

Bakugō:
Fine whatever, but if you waste my time, I won't esitate to blow you up!

After the texting, Bakugō headed right behind the school.

"Hey Bakubro! Okay so the thing is, I found out someone likes you, and I wanted to know if you like anyone!?" Shitty Hair said

To be honest I wasn't sure if I liked anyone, I was really confused right now so I didn't have an answer, but I did tell him, "umm, no, I don't have a crush, why would I even need one?"

He looked at me, then was thinking of something, to be honest, I wanted to know who liked me, "so? Can I now know who likes me?"

He looked at me, "umm, actually, they told me to tell you, only if you liked them, so, I can't,"

"Then, I li- ev- one!" I had this weird looking smile, I really didn't like everyone, I just really wanted to know...

"Oh, okay than, let me think, it was.... Not telling you, I'm not dumb, Bakubro," and he smile, putting his arm around me, urgh, I seriously hate him!

After that discussing weird, whatever that was, someone else texted me,

Midoriya
Hey Kacchan, how's it going

Bakugō
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT DEKU!!!
YOU'RE THE LAST PERSON I WANT TO TEXT!!!

Midoriya
Oh, I just thought you would want to know the person who has a crush on you Bakugō, you know the one Kirishima was keeping from you?

Bakugō
WHAT THE HELL! HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW?

Midoriya
The real question is, how do you not know, it's so easy to guess, and you know what, this person is in MY basement, and guess what I'll be doing

Bakugō
WHAT TGE FUCK, DEKU, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU FUCKING MEAN?

Midoriya
It's exactly how it sounds, I'm going to be tourchering the person who has a crush on you, and I just wanted to invite you... Would you like to come?

Bakugō
WHAT THE HELL, I SWEAR ONCE I SEE YOUR FACE I'LL KILL YOU! WHO THE FUCK IS IN YOUR FUCKING BASEMENT?!?!

Midoriya
How about we call it a present, for you from me, you'll enjoy it a lot, and a new him....

I was done texting that stupid idiot, I ran right to his house, and down his basement, I couldn't hear anything, but after a while I heard deku's voice, "COME ON, JUST SCREAM FOR HELP, I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM FOR HELP!"

I ran to where I heard his voice and that's were I saw a bunch of blood everywhere, and then I saw IcyHot, he was tied up to a chair, in blood, scratches, everywhere, and I saw Deku making it worse.

____________________________________

A/N
you guys probably hate me because I did this, and I'm sorry, I just really wanted to make Bakugō hate Deku even more than he does, and I was going to make Kirishima say he liked Bakugō, but didn't know how that would go, and then I was going to make the whole crush thing a secret forever and protend it was no one,. It then I made it Todoroki, but sorry, but Todoroki will obviously be okay, I mean he is the main character, and they either die at the end or not at all, right? Sorry, I don't usually make me talk so much, but just don't want you to hate me, so please don't hate me, I promise it'll turn better!