Ch. 13 Is It Already Over?

A/N

I'll be saying bakugou with a u today, because I'm on my computer instead of my phone, so, yeah, please enjoy this next chapter!

.

.

.

~Todoroki's POV~

~8PM~

I can't, I mean, I can't believe, Bakugou kissed me, he kissed ME! Who would want to kiss me? I just am so shocked, I can't even describe how I feel right now, am I happy, sad, glad, mad, disappointed? I'm so confused!

He told me he had fun with me then kissed me, now, well you're probably wondering whats happening now, well, I honestly don't know myself, but he's walking me home, aaaaannnddd... we're holding hands, yeeeaaah, and I wondering why he's not embarrassed, I mean, we're outside, in PUBLIC! I mean, yeah it's dark, but people still walk or drive at night, and there are those light on the side walk.

"Todoroki, is something wrong?" Bakugou questioned.

"umm, well, why have you been nice to me these couple of days, weeks?"

"Oh? Well isn't kinda obvious?"

"What do you mean?"

"Ugh, I forgot, you're so clueless, I mean I kissed you, so it should be obvious,"

This took me quite a while to figure why he's been nice, and I mean AWHILE!

"No, it's not obvious,"

"Don't you dare make me say it, because if you do I'll kill you!"

"but I don't really know what you mean,"

"OMG, how did I end up LIKING you, you know, I officially don't like you anymore!"

"Does it work like that?" I said completely confused.

~Bakugou's POV~

"NO, IT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT, IF IT WERE TO WORK LIKE THAT I WOULDN'T BE IN LOVE WITH YOU! Not realizing what I just said.

"So you wish you weren't in love with me?"

"EXACTLY!"

"Oh, well then I'm sorry I wasted your time, I'll be going now,"

I was then trying to figure out what he meant, and that's when I realized what I said...

"WAIT, I DIDN"T MEAN IT LIKE THAT,"

But by the time I yelled that he was already gone, and I felt like crying, I didn't want it to end like this, I, I, I don't know, I really, ugh, liked him, but was to afraid, I was afraid he wouldn't except me? I was being to careless, "DAMMIT, how could this happen!"

I just wanted to go home, but I didn't want to go to the stupid hag, but I also didn't want to go to my dorm, because I would get bothered by Kirishima, I knew he planned for us to kiss, I knew he wanted to see that, and I guess I did that for him, but I also gave that to Todoroki the most, because I do like him.

I guess I'll just go to the dorms.

~At the dorms~

I was trying to avoid everyone, but they were all having a movies night, the only person I didn't see was Todoroki, "Hey Bakubro!" of course, it's the one I wanted to ovoid the most...

"What?"

"Did you want to join?" and then he came closer to me and whispered, "Did you guys have a fun walk?"

"No, and No, now I'll be leaving,"

"What, really? What happened?" He said following behind me.

"You might want to worry more about yourself,"

"What do you mean?"

"You did like me, right? Yet you still tried to make me and Todoroki get together, right?"

"How did you know?"

"I do pay attention you know, and I'm not stupid, know if you could excuse me, I'll be going to my dorm room,"

I thought I was going to my dorm room, but I was in front of IcyHot's dorm room, and I was starting to knock, "WHO IS IT?" Todoroki yelled out.

I didn't say anything, I was going to wait til he opened the door, so I knocked again, "WHO IS IT?" he yelled louder, but yet again, I only knock, "OMG, I SAID WHO IS IT!" and he opened the door, "oh," and then he tried shuting the door, but I put my foot in front of the door before it was shut.

"Look, I really didn't mean to say that, I wasn't thinking, and I was being stupid, I'M SO SORRY, I MEAN IT!" I yelled

"Wow, you like never say sorry, that's rare,"

"Shut up, just forgive me already!"

"demanding, yeah I forgive you,"

I was surprised but I walked up to him, and bent over and put my lips on his making us kiss, he was kinda surprised about it, but kissed me back, and put his arms around me, while mine was on his waste.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Thanks so much for reading this chapter, and I was wondering if you guys would like lemon/smut I wasn't planning on anything like that, because I've never done anything like that, plus I'm really young, yet I don't care, because if there is any smut or lemon I sometimes read it, but still I would like your opinion, but if no one says anything then I won't do it!

Oh and I found this:

Oldest to youngest! Hahaha, I was wondering who was the youngest because I knew who was the oldest!