Ch. 11 The Mission

A/N

Okay people, so no one answered for if I should get social media, and I think that's because you didn't want me to, so yeah, umm, I'm probably am going to get one in the future, but yeah, but I'm to lazy to wait, no one will probably follow me but I got a discord so:
MintyPanda#4002

(I just changed it so now it is, Xyouz#4002, it is not MintyPanda or BoomExplosions anymore)

Hahaha, please someone, be my friend, or I'll not have a reason for the app!

______________________________________

~Bakugō's POV~

It was warm, cozy, and I don't know, but it was completely comfortable, like I was supposed to stay here, I belonged here.

But I started to wake up, slowly, waking up from my sleep, ugh, I wanted to stay asleep.

Slowly, opening my eyes, starting from blurry, to making it's way for me to see.

The only light source, the sun, almost blinding my eyes.

And then I saw hair on my chest, white and red, not being able to realize who it was.

Getting even more tired, closing my eyes even more, "mmmm,"

I jumped backup, my eyes wide open, I looked at my chest again, and this time I realized who it was.

"ICYHOT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Oh, yeah, I wasn't trying to stay but Kirishima forced me, and then I fell asleep,"

... I didn't know what else to say, 'Shitty hair, I'll kill that bastard,'

"Umm, if you want I can leave,"

"I need to get ready, so..."

"Okay, I'll go, bye,"

"Umm..."

He looked at me confused.

"We still doing that date Saturday?"

He smiled at me, with his face a little red, "Yeah," then he was on his way to the door.

~Todoroki's POV~

After Bakugō stopped me and I was back on my way, Bakugō stopped me again, and just randomly kissed me, "Bye,"

"Umm?"

"What? Do you need something?"

"No, but..."

"I thought you were leaving?"

"Oh, umm, bye,"

When I was on my way back to my dorm, I was questioning on why he kissed me, 'May it be he likes me? No! That's impossible!"

As I kept walking I saw that guy that's from class 1-C and Kaminari.

I didn't want to really talk to them, so I tried to cover myself, and walk away, but I guess that really didn't work.

"Hey, aren't you Todoroki?" 1-C dude said.

"Who?" I say.

"Stop playing Todoroki," Kaminari said.

"So are you guys like on a date, or what?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," Kaminari hugs his arm.

"Oh? Well, I have a question,"

"What?" 1-C person said.

"If you guys are dating, and you guys like each other, how does it really feel, to be with the person you like?" I questioned.

"Well, I guess you feel happy, and want to be with the person you love," Kaminari said.

"Oh?" I was kinda grossed out, but jealous, 'I wish I was with the person I love,'

"But..." 1-C guy said, "There is down falls, you may fight, get cheated on, not wanting them anymore, and more,"

"Oh?" Feeling scared to date someone, "oh, that's well, a lot,"

"Well we should get going," Kaminari said.

"Actually, what's your name? With the purple hair?"

"Oh, Shinsō Hitoshi,"

After all that, I walked a little bit farther until I got to my dorm room.

But... Of course someone's gotta text me...

Hey Todoroki, thxs so much for your help yesterday, it was a big help, I was able to get there on time, THAT WAS SO MANLY OF YOU!

???

Hey, I have another favor, mind helping?

Umm, Idk, and I really capable?

Of course!

Okay, what is it? And when?

I

t's at school, tomorrow, and I'll tell you behind the school

Okay

'I wonder why he wants me to help him,'

"I wonder what I could do for the last four hours?"

I kept thinking if what to do, but didn't know, so before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~Kirishma's POV~

Okay, so I'll have to think of a plan to get, Todoroki, and Bakugō together, but what, hmm, I know but I'll need help!

~After Kirishima, calls up the friends~

Okay, I have all the people, Sero, Kaminari, and Mina. (Sorry, I feel like I'm missing one of Kirishima's friends, but searched and couldn't find anything, tell me if I'm missing someone)

Okay I think everything is planned out I'll just text Bakugō and Todoroki!

______________________________________

A/N
Hey, so I don't want Kirishima to be lonely, I feel like he deserves love, so I'm letting you guys choose, so who should Kirishima be with, I was looking for some ships, with him, they don't have to be any of these ships but I just wanted to say I only found two not counting, Bakugō:

Kirishima x Mina
Kirishima x Tamaki

It's just he gave up Bakugō just for Todoroki, because in last chapter he said he was jealous, but was still going to make them fall in love, and I have the perfect thing on what will happen, I just need a person to fill in the spot, now, let's give some love to Kirishima, ew, that sounds weird, but who cares, GIVE HIM LOVE!!!
that's all I have to say, and I'm out!

-Kiwi