Ch. 12 Failed

*Kirishima's POV*

My plan is so going to work, they both agreed to meet me behind the school tomorrow, after school.

We'll first go to eat, and I'll let them choose, then we'll go to the park, and then that's when I'll say I have somewhere to be, and they'll get closer to each other, "YES, PERFECT!"

"W-w-what's perfect?" Amajiki asked nervously.

"Oh, umm, you promise not to tell anyone?"

"Umm, I-I d-don't really t-talk to anyone,"

"Oh, well, I'm making a plan on how to get Bakubro, and Todoroki together, and I was just saying I have the best idea!"

"Oh,"

"... OH, how about you help me,"

"Umm, I d-don't t-ink that's a g-good idea,"

"Why not, I mean I just need one more person,"

"I'm j-just not r-real good at t-t-talking,"

"I mean you're talking to me,"

"Well I-I'm b-b-busy,"

"Umm, how do you even know what day it is?"

He just ran away, "oh man,"

~Next Day~

"Yes! Today is the day when I have my ship sail, with the friends I need to help and with this plan, I also have some back up plans so this is going to go perfectly,"

I walked out of my dorm and was on my way to the school doors, which wasn't to far, cause you know, the dorms is on school grounds.

When I was on my way, Bakubro came up to me, "SHITTY HAIR! HOW DARE YOU NOT ANSWER ME! WHY DO YOU WANT ME BEHIND THE SCHOOL!"

"Hey, calm down, I told you, you'll find out later, just come behind the schools, also, I'm bringing someone along,"

"IF YOU WASTE MY TIME, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, SHITTY HAIR!"

"Ugh, I'm going to be doing something nice for him, and in return he calls me, Shitty Hair, once this happens, he'll regret calling me that, and he'll thank me instead!"

Once everyone was in class, class started, actually, I don't know if this counts as class starting, I mean, Aizawa was sleeping, almost the whole time we were here, but once the bell rang, he woke up, only to say, "class dismissed,"

When I walked out I figured I'd talk to Mina, and discuss what she had to do at the park and if she understood.

"Yeah, I mean, I don't really have to much of a big job!"

I felt like she could do it, I mean all she had to do is put things on the ground, and then the others would help with making them kiss some how, I just hope it doesn't become stupid.

~after school, behind the school~

I waited awhile for both the two boys behind the school, but it took awhile, but they both did come.

"IS THIS THE PERSON YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ALSO BRINGING ALONG?" Bakugō yelled

"Do you have a problem with me?" Todoroki said back to Bakugō.

"NO, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH, SHITTY HAIR, RIGHT NOW!"

"Oh, I thought you were mad at me,"

'hmm, seems like this will be a little difficult, but this'll work,'

"Okay gu, let's first go to eat, and then we'll go to the park, and hang out,"

"Fine," Bakugō said.

As we were on our way, we saw, Sero, which he was supposed to be hiding, but here he is just walking out on the side walk.

"Oh hey guys, didn't think you would be here,"

"What are you doing here, you're supposed to be hiding," I whispered.

~after the complicated whisper argument~

"Ugh, let's go in,"

When we were eating, nothing exciting happened, but they were talking.

"Hey guys, let's go to the park,"

"Fine," Bakugō said.

When we went to the park, all that was happening was they kept falling, because of all of the traps Mina did.

And everytime sero tried to make them kiss, it didn't go out as planned, and I forget the back up plans.

So all of this plan just burned into ashes.

"Umm, guys I've gotta go," I just said I gotta leave, I mean I did do that on the script, but I was actually leaving.

"Okay bye," Todoroki sai.

But I didn't say anything I just kept walking away.

"Hey, Todoroki, I had fun hanging out with you,"

And that's when I turned around, 'did I hear that right?'

And I saw them kiss, 'What? They're kissing? So did my ship sailed yet? YES!'

______________________________________

A/N
Sorry I didn't really post anything those two days, but thanks for reading! BYE!