On Tv

Y/n

Leo and i had been married for almost 5 years. We both ended up having a four year old boy which i both love with all your hearts. When Leo landed the role of Jack Dawson, we both agreed not to let our son see anything involving the movie. There was one time he almost saw the trailer. I was lucky i caught it in time. Our son, Y/S/N, was in the living room watching Spongebob on TV. “Mommy! It's Spongebob!” He said, pointing to the TV. “I see,” i tell him as I continued to clean a little. That’s when you looked up to see the TV for a bit. Expecting to see Spongebob, I instead saw the beginning of the Titanic. I quickly changed the channel making my son look over at me. “Mommy!” He whined. “Let’s wait for a bit before going back to the movie. Okay?” I stated. “Okay.” Was all he said. Now, Leo was doing something for his movie while i was watching over our son. I practically had to ban him from certain channels on the TV now. I felt bad but it was for his own good. “Mommy, when is daddy coming back?” my son, Y/S/N, asked. “Soon. He’s just doing some stuff for his next premiere,” i tell him. “Oh okay. Can I watch YouTube?” He asked. I nodded with a simple "Sure" in response to his question. I gave him his tablet which he ran over to the couch. I was finishing cleaning up the house and i was tired. I spent the whole day cleaning, playing with my son, doing errands, I needed a break after this. As I was almost done, i heard a scream. I ran over to Y/S/N to see him throw his tablet on the other side of the couch. “Sweetie, what’s wrong?” I asked out of pure worry. “I...I...I... saw... Daddy...he got hurt....,” He hiccuped between words. “Oh my god,” i sighed softly. I was so tired, i forgot that YouTube played trailers sometimes. “Shh. It’s okay. You’re okay. Daddy is fine,  I promise you sweetie,” I tell him.

Third person

 When Leo came home, he came in with a brown patched coat. To him, it was suppose to be a joke between you and him. But now, it was no longer a joke you both could share now. 

Leo

“Honey, I’m home,” I spoke while humming softly to myself, whistling the tune of the heart will go on. I only meant to make her laugh but our son did not take it so well. Our son began screaming before running up to his room. My eyes go wide. “Y/S/N!” Y/n said, getting up from the couch. I ran in to the living room to y/n with confusion. “What happened?” i asks her. “He saw a trailer for the Titanic he saw you hurt and got scared,” She said to me. “Oh shit,” I said. “Come on. Now we have to tell him,” She tells me. I nodded and walked upstairs with her towards his room. We both went up to Y/S/N’s room where he was in the corner with his plastic baseball bat. “Sweetie, it’s okay,” Y/n said walking over. Our son dropped his bat before hugging her. She picked him up and put him on the bed. I laid against the door frame and watched. “Did daddy's movie scare you?” She ask him. Our son nodded. “I’m sorry, Y/S/N. Daddy only meant to make mommy scared,” I said walking over, kneeling in front of our son. “That was mean,” Our son said. Y/n nodded in agreement before kissing our son’s head. “You know sweetie, it’s not real. Daddy isn't going anywhere. It’s just from a book,” She tells him. “I don’t like boats anymore,” Our son tells us. “Me neither,” Y/n mumbles. “Are you sure?” Our son asked. “Uh,” Y/n said. “No. Daddy is just good at acting,” I answered. “Can I sleep with you tonight?” Our son asked. I looked over at Y/n with a raised eyebrow.

Y/n

“Yeah. Why don’t we have a sleep over?" I stated. “But daddy can’t be with us,” Our son said. I held in a laugh as Leo was in shock. “Daddy should sleep on the couch?” I repeated. Our son nodded making me smile again. Our son was now in our room, watching a Cartoon network. Leo was in the living room, sitting on the couch. I walked over to Leo and gave him a kiss. “Just sneak in when he’s asleep,” i told him while holding back a giggle. “I was gonna do that anyways,” Leo said as he kissed my forehead.  I smiled as he gave me another kiss. “I hope the trailers end as soon as possible,” i tell him. “Me too. But in the mean time,” Leo said, standing up to kiss me again. “Mommy! Where are you?” we both hear our son yell. I pulled away and smiled up at Leo. I push him away playfully and walk towards the stairs. “I’ll see you upstairs in a bit,” i said, as he ran to give me quick kiss. I winked at him playfully and walked into the room.

Leo

I sat down stairs smiling to myself. "Man,  I love them."