Heartfelt thoughts

So, I'm back. My account was watched over by a great friend of mine, aka Billy. Anyways, I'm sorry for not being around. It hasn't been too good. A lot has been happening and I'm trying to find the motivation to actually be human. Anywho I hope you all are doing well during this quarantine and if you need someone to talk to, I'm here for ya.
~ R.

Third person

It had been a long night of talking and catching up. Leo had finally gotten back after doing the finishing touches of his movie for the past few weeks. He would often leave early and come back when y/n was fast asleep and now that he was finally done from that and finally able to rest, they were more than happy.

Y/n

He had finally gotten back, I was more than happy actually. I gave him a hugged, taking a moment to look at each other. We kissed softly and smiled. Man, I missed him. I haven't seen his full face in a while. I missed hugging him and just talking, well we did talk before he would leave sometimes. But never a full conversation for when would work. It hurt, yes because of the loneliness I had felt from when he'd left but I knew how he was when it came to his job. I supported him as he supported me. I wanted to make it all special for him. I made his favorite food, put on a movie for us and helped him out of course. He thanked me and we hugged gently.

Leo

I missed that beautiful face of hers. She looked as beautiful as ever. Holding her again felt like I was at home. Well, I mean I was. But wherever she was I felt alright and at peace with myself. After I took a shower and got into something way more comfortable she walked me downstairs. She cooked my favorite food. It put a smile in my face. I walked up behind her while she was getting our glasses for our drinks. I then wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the side of her face and then her neck. She then let out a soft gasp and moan. (I didn't know how you all felt about smut so I just let him give ya a small peck and then went on with the story-). Causing her to turn around with our glasses and a small smile. "Hey there handsome." I laughed and kissed her forehead. "Hey there beautiful. I see you made my favorite. It looks outstanding." She gave a small hum of appreciation. Then we went off to eat.

Third person

After the two ate, they watched their movie and even a few more at that. They went to clean up their dishes and out the rest of their food up. They had a great time. They even played board games and danced around. They ran around the house just enjoying each other's company. After hours of just enjoying themselves, they started to feel tired. Soon enough. They went to bed. They finally got into bed and laid there in each other's arms. The only time that they would separate would be if one of them woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or get some water.

Still third person

The sound of a lawn mower next door caused Y/n to let out a tired groan as she tried to bury her face deeper into Leo's sleeping form, his body not moving in the process. Y/n could feel his warm, calloused hand on the bare skin of her back, the shirt she wore to bed ridding up during the night. She let her eyes flutter open, after mentally debating it for a few minutes, blinking them a few times to get used to the bright room that she was in. The curtains she had hung up in her and Leo's bedroom did nothing to stop the morning sun’s orange glow from seeping in. 

Y/n

I sat up, trying not to wake him. I let my gaze linger on Leo. His full lashes casting a shadow onto his cheekbones, my fingers subconsciously moving to trace it. A soft smile tugged on my lips as I let my fingers roam over his features. He was so beautiful, I wonder if he knew. I then felt the hand on my back move, the once idle warmth now rubbing slow, languid circles on my skin. I raised an eyebrow letting my smile grow a bit wider. "s to early Angel...” Leo whispered out in a low hoarse voice, rolling over onto his side to face me better, his eyes still closed. I try to hold in my laughter as I lay back down next to him. God, he was adorable. “I know.” I whispered softly back to him, feeling my heart swoon with love for the man in front of him. It was times like this that i wanted to last forever. No one to bother the two of you. No one to ruin the moment. Just peace. Without thinking, i rested my palm against his cheek, letting my thumb lightly brush over his cheekbone, a sad smile on my lips. Moments like these, they weren't the longest. But I loved them. I missed them. I watched Leo’s face as a soft smile of his own formed on his sleepy features, it was the smile only reserved for me. And he made sure that I knew that. I watched with a shy gaze as his eyes finally opened, his blues ones peering into your own. (they're blue right? I technically don't know. I just go by what I've been told. So correct me if I'm wrong)

Leo

I looked at her, and at that moment. I felt like I had fallen in love with her all over again. She was everything I wanted. She was sweet, intelligent, and just amazing. Her personality was one of the many reasons why anyone would be glad to be around her. (Look at you, being amazing.) “You know what...” I said mumbling as y/n let out a hum of acknowledgement, with a raise of her eyebrow. “I fall in love with you every time i open my eyes. Every glance, every smile and every little thing you do.”

Third person

Leo then grabbed y/n's wrists and softly pulled it away from his cheek, instead moving it to his lips. He pressed a gentle kiss to her forearm before kissing her knuckles as well. He then gave a genuine smile to her. She then hugged him softly. "You're adorable, even when you're corny but I love that about you.” she giggled with a roll of her eyes with her face blushing. “Only for you Angel...” They then got up and made breakfast. That day, they had a lazy day. Catching up more and doing stuff that made them happy other than being in each other's arms. Laughing the day away and being there for each other.

Well, I hope you enjoyed that small story. But,  seriously. Considering with what I said before the story. If you need someone to talk to. It doesn't have to mean about personal stuff, but just making friends or just talking about random stuff. I'm there for ya.
~ R.