Crush

Third person

It was a Saturday afternoon, around four to be exact. Leo was hanging out with a few of his friends. Johnny, Mark and Tobey. They hung out at the park. They were hanging out and after a while they talked as they did Leo got side tracked. His eyes and mind was somewhere else. There she was. Y/n L/n. Someone he's had a crush on for a while now. He wondered off and presented y/n with flowers, hoping, praying that she would finally take the hint. He had been trying to ask her out for months, no matter what he did, she never realised what he was trying to do. He didn’t want to flat out tell her, so he thought he’d just drop hints. Surely, she would understand his intention with these.

Y/n

I sat there humming to myself on a random swing. Then I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and saw that it was Leo. I gave a soft smile and my eyes wondered to the flowers. I giggled gently. “Aw, thank you so much, Leo,” I stated before stopping my swing and going to him to give him a quick hug, and taking the flowers from his hand. "They're really beautiful. I love them."

Third person

Even though she still didn't get it, Leo thought that helding her felt nice, even though it was for less than a few minutes. “Well, I better be going, as of now I'm hanging with the guys. They're staying over and my mom would have a cow if we were home late. " He referred back to Tobey, Johnny, and Mark. "We can hang out tomorrow if you'd like?" Y/n nodded. "What time should we meet?” She thought for a minute. “Hmmm Around 10 a.m seems nice.” He perked up a bit considering she really wanted to hang out. “Perfect! See you then, bye!” 

Leo

And with that i walked away. I smiled widely as I returned to the guys. Tobey noticed me smiling widely as Mark and Johnny looked over at Y/n. They started to playfully tease me. I roll my eyes. I tell them what happened as we began to walk back to my house. They gave me ideas on what to possibly to say. 

time skip cause hell yeah

Leo (still)

The next morning, me and the guys arrived early at the park, we ran around doing what we did best,  laughing and creating memories. Man,  today's hopefully gonna go great.

Y/n

When I got there, i found Johnny, but no sign of Leo, Tobey,  or even Mark. Must’ve be running around again, I thought to myself. That's when Johnny waves me over. I walk towards him. “Good morning, J,” I said before giving him a small hug as he returns the favor. “Morning to you too as well.” He said with a gentle smile.

Johnny (bet ya didn't think Mr. Deep would have a part in this. Now did ya? Okay I'll go now-)

I had contemplated this the night before. Just finally admitting to her that Leo likes her, because Leo was gonna get nowhere with her the way things were going. Now, with her and i alone, I sigh, deciding to just do it. Not before fixing my earring. “Y/N?” i ask, still trying to fix my earring. “Yeah?” She said turning towards me. “Did you notice all the stuff Leo’s been doing the past few months?” She looks at me a bit puzzled and then nodding with a raised eyebrow before answering. “Yeah, like the flowers? What about it?” I laugh at her expressions.“He’s been doing that to impress you.” She then tilts her head, which causes me to face palm.“You're my best friend and I love you, but sometimes you're an idiot." she was about to protest. "He likes you, dummy.” I say laughing a but loudly.

Y/n

All of the things he had been doing over the past few months, that I assumed were actually pretty normal, it all suddenly hit me. What i thought was normal was actually months of flirting and him trying to tell me, like the time he wanted to take me to that nice restaurant, or the time that he offered to buy me that fancy bracelet. I mean, he’d bought me the earrings I wanted since forever for Christ’s sake. I look at Johnny with wide eyes. “Ho-ly hell, how did I not realize this sooner?” I said with a raised eyebrow. “The answer to that, is I don't know.”

Leo

Mark, Tobey,  and I finally came back from running around and laughing. I saw Johnny and Y/n they were having a conversation. Looks like we interrupted it because they stopped when we came back. I was pretty excited about finally being back so i could finish off plan with y/n. “Johnny! I just thought of the perfect ide–” I was about to finish when I was interrupted by Y/n. “Leo! How come you didn’t tell me you liked me!”My face went red. So I decided to play dumb. Worried for what might happened. “What are you t-talking about Y/N? Are you Okay?” I asked, giving the guys a look. She rolled her eyes. “You don’t have to play dumb, Johnny just told me. I can’t believe I was so blind when it was in front of me!” I felt my heart race. “D-does that mean? That you feel the same?” She nodded as she walked to me and held my hands. “Yes, Leo, I’ve liked you forever. I never thought that all of the stuff you were doing was to impress me, stupidly.” I didn't say anything I just hugged her. She hugged back and laughed softly.

Third person

"Finally!" Mark yelled as Tobey laughed. Johnny shook his head. "Wanna go out tonight?" Leo asked her. Y/n waited a few seconds before answering. She then nodded. "Sure. What are we gonna do?" Before Leo could answer Johnny spoke up. "I got you two. Just meet at my house." They all nodded. “Great, Y/N. Is eight okay?”She nodded in excitement. “Perfect. Now let's finish hanging out. But I'm leaving to go get ready at seven for a cute date with a total sweetheart” she joked. “Alright, then it's settled” he replied with a huge smile. And just like that they all hung out until seven came. They all parted ways. Y/n was off to her house as the guys helped Leo get ready.

I really hope you liked it. If not, that's okay. If you'd did,  thank you! It means a lot!