Jim? More like Jimmy boy

Y/n

Today was my first day back to school. I was somewhat more shy and quiet than I was last semester. I had my schedule. I wondered my way  into the hallway. I walked passed many new faces and many old faces. I didn't pay them any mind. I just kept walking looking for my first class.

Time skip brought to me being an idiot

"Class I would like to introduce myself. I am Miss Sampson. Everyone go to your seats. I saw no one other than the guy himself. Jim Carroll. I sat down behind him. "I will be passing out papers for you all to fill out so I can get to know you all better." We got our papers. After a while I felt a tap on my hand. I looked up. "Got an eraser?" I hurried and grabbed one.  Curse my shy nature. I finished filling the paper  out and set back. After that tiny conversation,  we'll with him talking and me being quiet. I didn't look at anyone for the rest of the day.

Jim

I always wondered why Y/n was so shy. She's really cute. Especially when she has a hard time explaining something. I watched her a bit. From earlier that is. It was now time for lunch. I saw her walk to the cafeteria quietly yet very swiftly. So I walked with my friends to the cafeteria as well. I grabbed my food. I sat on a bench at my favorite table and started to eat. The guys soon sat with me. We began talking and laughing. After a while, I felt a gently tap on my shoulder along with hearing a soft voice speak.  "M-may I sit here?" I look up and it's Y/n. I nod. "Sure." Speaking before any if the guys protest. She sits down and starts to eat quietly. The quietness was annoying so I spared up a conversation. "So what's up?" She laughed a bit. "What's so funny." I look at her. "Today's going pretty awkward." I nodded. We all began to talk about random stuff. It was pretty nice. Soon lunch was over. We all walked back to our last classes of the day. We all gave each other nicknames.

Third person

They went to their class which was biology. They learned many jokes in the form of science. They spent a while talking since the teacher was really out of it. They kept going on and on until hours passed and it was time to go home. Everyone walked out of the school and started to leave. Y/n walked out .

Y/n

I started to walk home when Jim called out. "Want me to walk with you?" I shrugged a bit. We both began to walk towards my house which was about two blocks away from the school. "Thanks again for walking me home." He smiled a bit. "No prob. " I nodded as we reached my door step finally. "Also if you wanna take more." He said speaking shyly. "Here's my number y/n/n.  " (your nick name) he gave me his number. I smiled and took it. "Thanks Jimmy." "No problem." He soon walked off.

Jim

"I think I like that nickname now. " I smiled as I walked towards my own home. While now,  listening to music. I finally arrived home after a while. I hugged my mom and ran to my room. I shut the door and pulled out my phone. I put her name in my phone as "Babydoll"

Y/n

Maybe this year is gonna be great. I already made a few friends. I went inside,  waved to my parents and went straight to my room. Just waiting to text Jim. I put his name in my phone as "Jimmy Boy"