Hello There~

(This is Darkiplier x Reader and there will be smut. You, the reader, are Y/N. Enjoy?)

You were a 25-year-old who draws all day. What you draw is fan art of Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and Pewdiepie. You really liked Mark's Ego, Darkiplier.
You really like how psycho but sweet because he is Damien and Celine. You wish you could meet Mark to talk to him about Dark.

Later the night you were geeking out about Dark, you were on your laptop. You were watching Mark's videos. You did that often, watching all of them over and over because they never got old.
As you were watching them, you were drawing more fan art. You also noticed that some videos that had no appearance of Dark were glitching and he would show up and say something.
"Did you miss me?" Is usually what he would say first before going off with everything that has been going on in Who Killed Markiplier.
But that night, that night is the night things got weird.
You were actually watching the videos you clicked on to see what Dark had to say. Every one has more and more of him. You clicked on your favorite one to see how much of him was in it.
You watched in awe while the video played with him in all of it. He was in his suit and tie in his normal spot. A table and chair.
"Did you miss me?" He started to say. You leaned in a little closer to see what he wanted to say. "I missed you
Y/N..."
You flinched at the fact he said your name. "Don't be scared Y/N, I know you want to see Mark but I'm here. I have learned from all the videos you watch of his that you like to see me. So... I am here. Isn't that what you wanted?"
You stared at your screen. Wide eyed and mouth open. This can't be happening... Can it? You asked yourself.
"Y/N? Are you just going to stare at me? If so, I'll leave if you didn't want to see me. Or I can come to you," he said, leaning back slightly. You shook your head no.
"No to what?" He said, "speak, my sweetheart."
"Y-you c-can st-tay..." You whispered to your screen. He leaned forward on his elbows.
"And about me coming to you?" He asked. You thought for a second. You suddenly felt brave... And cocky.
"What would you do if I said yes?" You asked, leaning back in your chair. You smirked and narrowed your eyes a bit.
"Well, I would come to you..." He trailed off. He seemed to blush slightly but it was hard to tell with what filters he had.
"And..?" You stretched out the word to put emphasis on the question. He stopped to think for a hot minute.
"What do you want me to do?" He asked. You felt some weird presents in your room but didn't mind it.
"Why don't you just come and we will see," you said. He nodded and he disappeared. The video played as normal. You looked around your room to see if he was there or if it was your imagination.
"Hello there~" Dark said in a seductive tone. He appeared in front of you, making you jump. You looked up at his plain, gray face and he looked down at your small, shaking body.
"What?" He asked, "you didn't want me here? But I thou-" he tried to say but you started to talk.
"Is it really you?" You asked more from curiosity then fear. He knelt down in front of you and reached out for your face. You let him stroke your cheek softly while he talked to you.
"Oh, yes sweetheart, it is. So you did want to see me... How..." He tried to find a word for it. You let him think. You felt good in his presents. "How... Nice. Yes, nice. You know Y/N, I... I think I like you..."
"I... I mean... I-" he said but you stopped him by a hug. "Oh... So... So uh... Do you feel... The same?" He asked while you were hugging him.
"Yes," you simply said. You leaned back to see him face. "I've loved you since I first saw you..." You leaned your head on him, "you also don't have to be so cautious around me. I don't bite... Unless you want me to..."
"Pfft... That sounds like a threat, now does it?" He said plainly. You giggled a bit. "So, do you wanna, you know.. Uh-"
"Fuck?" You cut in. He stared at you with lust in his eyes. You could tell he wanted to say yes.
"Oh I wanna do more then just fuck..." He leaned in slowly. You let his lips connect with yours. It felt wonderful. His tongue softly pushed through your lips and your tongue danced with his.
You made out for a solid six to seven minutes. He slowly moved back to see your face. "You are beautiful, you know that right? You make me so happy... I can't believe that you actually like someone like me... I... I've done..."
"Shh... Please. Don't give me that shit. I don't wanna hear that things that aren't true," you said to Dark. He smiled and hugged you tight.
"Thank you Y/N, you are amazing... And... And... Oh I can't just leave you like this!" He shouted the last part. He attacked your neck and found your weak spot right away.
You moaned in delight and pleasure. You grabbed his back to support yourself. He grabbed your hips to make sure he didn't fall. (You are still in your chair and he is on the ground, giving you hickeys on your neck.)
"D-Dark~" you moaned. "Ah~!" He hit a really good spot. He sucked harder, which would leave a dark hickey later.
"Let's get to your bed, yes?" He leaned back, panting a bit. You nodded softly. You were to turned on to care where you were. He picked you up and brought you to the bed.
He laid you down and stared to take off his clothes. First, the coat of the suit, then the tie, the shirt, the belt, the pants, finally the underwear. You watched all his muscles move as he took off his cloths.
You became tight when you saw his hard on. "Hey baby, you like?" You were starring right at his hard on. You nodded slowly with a huge grin on your face.
He crawled onto your and took of your shirt as he climbed up. He stopped completely when he saw you in your bra.
"Oh damn babe..." He said under his breath. You smirked and he slowly went back down to your stomach do something. He stared to kiss and suck all the way up your skin.
He bit in some places. You moaned louder and louder with each kiss, suck, or bite. He smiled against your soft skin each time you did so.
Some how, he swiftly took off your pants and underwear. You we're left just in a bra. He reached under you and unhooked your bra and through it behind you guys, starting you in the eyes with a smirk.
"You ready, sweetheart?" He asked you. He kissed you slowly on you good spot on your neck.
"Yes~" you moaned softly. He stood back and took in your beauty before pulling you colder to the edge of the bed. You had your legs bent over the side of the bed while Dark stood over you.
He pushed in the tip of his hard on into your entrance. You let out a loud ass moan in pain and pleasure. "Shh, let yourself get used to it... I know it hurts," he said softly.
He began to thrust in and out of you. Your body moved as his did. He went faster and faster as time went on. You gripped the bed sheets when he got faster then you could handle.
"You can... Do it... Handle it... Oh~!" He moaned as he grinded on you. You couldn't hold your orgasm and let out a loud moan of Dark's name. You rode it out while he cummed inside of you.
He pulled out and crawled up next to you. "That was amazing..." you guys got dressed and talked for a bit. He handed you necklace that was a black and white Markiplier M with the mustache.
You looked up from the necklace to see her was gone. You felt sad but saw a note in his place. It read...
"To my dearest sweetheart, hold this necklace to your chest when you want to see me again. That's the only way you'll see me. I love you, good bye til the next time."
You put the necklace on and smiled. "I love you too... Dark..."