BTS & Bighit & TXT

Dionysus is a better title track than Boy with Luv and I wish BTS performed that song and not Boy with Luv at the BBMAs

Don't get me wrong, Boy with Luv is a cute titles track and really is a good jam. But, Dionysus shows that BTS isn't just a cutesy boy group like everyone else. They have range and variety and Dionysus proves that. I think a lot more people who don't necessarily like Kpop would like Dionysus more than Boy with Luv because how diverse it sounds. There's rock, EDM, and a little bit of trap when it comes to Yoongi's Verse. I just think more people would appreciate it but hey, can't do anything about it now.

BigHit doesn't deserve to be in the Big 3

I think many people can agree with me on this because of how obvious it it's. JYP,YG, SM have diverse groups, styles and concepts and have made a ton of money off it it.

JYP HAS/HAD:

Twice
Stray Kids
Got7
ITZY
Wonder Girls
JYP
Day 6
2PM/AM
Miss A
G.O.D
4Minute
8Eight

YG HAS/ HAD:
Bigbang
Blackpink
Ikon
2ne1
Winner
Akdong Musician
Epik High
Etc.

SM HAS/ HAD:
EXO
Red Velvet
Girls Generation
SHINee
Super Junior
NCT
TVXQ
F(x)
Shinhwa
S.E.S
H.O.T
M.I.L.K
Infinite F

BIG HIT HAS/HAD:

BTS
TXT
GLAM
HOMME

For the original big 3, I didn't even include ALL the groups because the list is too long. And BigHit, 2AM and 8Eight were there too, but that was when JYP and BigHit had a joint contract. But as you can see, BigHit has only gotten its name because of one group and decided to add another group to continue off of whenever BTS enlists or even disbands. Sure BigHit has a ton a money and is bringing in more money than the Kpop industry themselves, but I think it's not fair because BigHit only made money based off one group. They don't even have a female group or female trainees. The females who are involved music and dancing wise is like two females: Adora and another female choreographer. But as you can see, BigHit doesn't deserve this type of title because they don't have that much history or diversity in their groups or company.

Even thought YG has had many scandals and conflicts, you can't deny that musically they are interesting to watch and listen to. Therefore I think it would be better for YG to come back to the big 3, because it just makes sense in terms of money, experience, and range.

BigHit is trying to replicate BTS' American Success

This one is a no brainer for me as well. I love TXT (I've said this many time before), but I seriously think BigHit should slow the fuck down. I mean come on HOW THE HELL DO THEY HAVE A TOUR AND THEY ONLY HAVE 5 DAMN SONGS. That's less than blackpink and Blackpink has a pretty low count of songs in their case because they debuted almost three years ago. I dont even think that they have their own fan base as well. I think it's just Armys supporting TXT. Also I think that their fandom name is atrocious and should be changed immediately. They're not even that popular in Korea, so what makes you think they'll do better in America 🧐?
They debuted over 4 months ago. BigHit are a bunch of 🤡 because this is just ridiculous.

I feel bad for the members of TXT as well because they just started in this industry and they're already being told to recreate something that could, but probably won't be done before. BigHit needs to take time and realize that these kids need to grow first and be more comfortable in their performance and abilities.