Jim Jones & Yoongi

As a black women in the kpop stan community, I have something to say

It's disappointing that you trend this shit, but not BLM. If you're soooo upset about how yoongi used the sample from the speech. And how Jim Jones was anti- black (and anti- South Korean) then channel that energy towards the movement. Y'all love to cherry-pick who gets canceled and who's not.. there's been many incidents of racism towards the black community THAT ALL KPOP & KHIPHOP GROUPS/ ARTISTS HAVE BEEN RIGHTFULLY PROSECUTED FOR..

You can unstan BTS if you want... but when they drop albums and shit I don't wanna hear that OT6 bullshit. If you're gonna leave make your exit. It makes me mad that you prioritize kpop over BLM.. how dare you silence the voices of protesters???

Didn't we hear that shit in the BURN THE STAGE MOVIE??? why didn't y'all make statements then?? you should've spammed twitter back in 2018- 19 but nooooo you wanna wait when the riots and protests are going on??

Kpop fandoms are toxic as hell. I'm ashamed sometimes to call myself one.... how dare you silence GEORGE FLOYD!!!

HOW DARE YOU SILENCE BLM

HOW DARE YOU CARE ABOUT A GENRE OF MUSIC THAN BLACK LIVES?

YALL MAKE ME SICKN

But to the black armies who are hurt... you have a right to be because it's a valid reason to be... I hope you do well without the group...

But imma stay because I wanna treat this like when Namjoon said the n word. He knew about the word, because he heard BLACK ARTISTS SING IT and thought it was okay.... but he apologized and did research and made up for it