Your Idols are doing things

Your faves are just like you and I. They have relationships, sex, and go through terrible lows in their life. If you can't admit that, then you have serious problem.

Ok. So I've been thinking this thought for awhile ever since I found out about Hyuna & E'dawn, Kai & Jennie, and Seungri scandal.

Idols are people too. They've had sex before and are grown people, so when you baby them by saying "so and so is such a pure babie." it gets weird. It's o,ay to appreciate their cute moments because IDOLS CAN BE CUTE. But when you completely ignore the fact that they are grown people who do grown things, it's really strange. These idols are attractive, rich, and young. They have needs that need to be fulfilled from time to time, so don't expect your faves to innocent and sweet.

Speaking of innocent and sweet, don't think that your idols have never or are not currently done something wrong. Whether it's drinking and cursing at a bar, or doing something illegal, these idols are not what they always seem like. Sure they've treated their fans and others with great care, but you never know what goes in behind the scenes. I've been thinking about this since Seungri's scandal. Seungri was viewed as a funny, hyper, and comical idol before the scandal. But now everyone has shunned him because of his ILLEGAL activities. You may trust your idols, but remember: You only see what they're like when there's a camera in the room.