Ch2

I soon arrived at the hotel and emotions were running high. I didn't know what to feel, last time I was around this great amount of people, I had a panic attack. Yes before you ask, I've been through some shit. It's now or never I guess.

"KELLEY" I heard my son scream.
"JASON" I heard my old friend scream.

Jason ran up to Kelley and they indulged into a tight embrace. I slowly walked over to where my old friend was. She looked at me with sad eyes, but yet also excited eyes. Nobody said anything. She pulled me in for a much needed hug.

"I missed you so much" Kelley mumbled into my neck.

"I missed you more" I mumbled back

All of a sudden Jason's voice snapped me from this moment.

"Mom, can we go meet the team?!" My baby asked impatiently.

I looked at Kelley with my nervous eyes. I think she knows.

"Hey jas, why don't you come and meet the team with me whilst your mum goes to the toilet" Kelley proposed.

"YES!" The two year old screamed.
I love him.

I mouthed a thank you to kel
"Bye mom"
"Bye babe"

I watched them walk away towards the lift.
Deep breaths.
What if the team don't like me.
Breathe christen, I said to myself
What if I'm not good enough?

I walked towards the toilet, silently panicking.
Suddenly I feel a weight crash into me. I look up and see Alex Morgan. Shit.

"Hey. Are you ok?"
"Er....hey...em... yes I'm fine thank you"
"Ok" she said as more of Question.
"What's your name?"
"Christen press"
"Ohhhh your the newbie Jill has called up" she said knowingly.
"Er that would be me" I looked down
"Hey, don't worry your fine, I see your nervous. Don't worry about it, your here and your good enough to be here, don't doubt yourself" she touched my arm comfortingly.
"Er thank you"
"Come here" she said and pulled me into a hug.
"Let's go meet the team christen" she said

Here we go.

Time skip to into beckys room

"Hey guys, this is christen the newbie" she said to all of these people.
All of a sudden all eyes were on me.
I panicked.
"Hey Allie can you take Jason outside for me" I heard Kelley ask Allie long.
She went outside with my boy.
She came up to me and pulled me into her lap on the bed beside us.
"Hey, Hey,Hey Chris....shhh...deep breathes....listen to me...watch me.... breath...it's me Chris, your fine"
I calmed down and looked at everyone. They looked at me with a look of worry.
"I'm sorry" I chocked out
"Hey don't apologies, it's not your fault" I heard a beautiful voice say to me.
"I'm Tobin, tobin heath" she said and stuck her hand out for me to shake.
"Christen press" I said to her.
We shook hands, lingering for a long time.

After the whole team said there greetings, we went our separate ways. Except for me, Kelley, Tobin, Allie, Alex, and my son.

"Well I'm guessing your all abit confused about what just happened" I said.
They all looked at me with pity.
"Don't look at me like that, like I'm a pity case"
"We are not, christen, we are looking st you with comfort because we care, you are apart of this family now, and this family sticks together" Tobin said, looking into my eyes.

"Take your time" said Allie

It's now or never.

Hey guys thanks for reading.