Ch3

"I had a shit life, from the age of 10. My parents were addicts and my sister left me to move to Cali. All throughout school I had no friends, apart from 1 special friend. The only friend I've ever had and the only one I consider family, Kelley Ohara. Although we haven't spoken for 1 year, Kelley you have always been my person. My sister. My role model. my family. My Bestfriend. You helped me so much back then. As I grew up, life hit me with a ton of bricks. I found myself working myself until I was sick. Soccer was everything. It was my escape. I continued living my life like this until the age of 16" I paused. " at the age of 16 I was raped by my dads drug dealer" gasped by my teammates were heard around the room. "I found out I was pregnant. Pregnant with a life I couldn't give away. This is when I New I needed out of this life. I lived with Kelley for the next 4 years. They became my family. Until I was 20. I moved to France to play professionally, with my baby boy. And now I'm here" I didnt notice I was crying until I was pulled into a hug by a crying Tobin Heath.
Kelley was in tears along with the other girls.
"I'm so sorry christen, I'm so fucking sorry" Tobin said
"Hey it's no ones fault, it's all over now"
"How about we have a movie night in Tobin and christens room" Allie suggested.
"Sure"
We decided to watch men in black.
I had Jason in my lap and Tobin next to me. She was breathtaking.
Later throughout the movie jas had fell asleep in my lap and I was tucked under Tobins arm. I could get used to this.
I soon fell asleep.

Time skip to morning

"Hey Christen...psttt....chris wake up" I felt a hand tuck loose strands of hair behind my ear.
I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful sight. Tobin Heath.
I suddenly realised I couldn't see my son.
"Hey shhh don't worry I took Jason out this morning to get s soccor ball and some boots so he can play with us. He's with Kelley at the moment" can this girl get anymore perfect.
"You don't have to Tobin, let me get up and I'll give you the money" I said getting up
"That's fine Chris. The kid is amazing, just like you" she smiled. I blushed.

"Thank you tobs, your unreal you know?" Shit. Did I just say that.
"Yes you did pressy. And thanks, your unreal to you know" she mocked
"Shut up I'm embarrassed" I laughed
"Ready for breakfast?"
"Jason"
"He's already down there with kel"

"Your fucking amazing" I exclaimed
"Don't thank me, I want to do this. I already know me and you are going have such an amazing connection. Trust me Chris, we are going to be something pretty special, on and off the pitch. And Jason,ha, that boy is something special" I smiled
"Piggy back to breakfast?" I pouted
"How can I resist that face" she smiled
"Hop on"
"Ready?" She spoke up st me.

Hey guys let me know your thoughts