Chapter 1: Beginning

"Let it go! Let it go!!" Loud singing occupied the whole apartment causing Logan to rub his eyes as if he had a headache."Roman? Can you quiet down? Your loud unforgivable singing is giving me headaches." Logan demanded.The prince turned off his phone and snapped at Logan "Is Brain box jealous of my sensational singing?" Logan sighed "I am not jealous of your hideous singing i am more distressed" "Now now,don't fight you two!" Patton said."I am making lunch for the 3 of us,what do you want me to cook?" Patton asked "I would love Tacos for lunch!!" Roman Exclaimed."I would like to eat anything" Logan Said calmly without looking at anyone but his book he is reading."Okay! I'll just make tacos! Oh by the way i have a problem while cooking and i thought of maybe 'Taco' 'bout it" Patton laughed."There goes my great day thanks to Patton's terrible dad joke." Roman cried pulling a chair back.Patton laughed at his joke expecting someone to laugh with him but no one really did laugh at that joke.

After a few minutes of cooking he placed down the plates with tacos and nachos for the side."Why are we eating this?" Logan asked "Didn't you say you were cool eating whatever few minutes ago?" Roman questioned "You do have your points." Logan Responded.While eating Logan yapped about Taco facts,"Tacos have 226 calories while the Nachos have 306 calories" "Woah,why are you talking about facts? We aren't at school brain head." "My head does have a brain Roman,Inside my skull is a brain and a brain consists in parts in order to function—" "Nope! Nope! We aren't learning about brains,Tacos and Nacho facts right now!" Patton exclaimed.

It was midnight and they just finished eating Dinner "I'll be washing the dishes." Patton said with a big smile covering almost half his face."You always wash dishes Patton,let Roman do it so you can get your 'beauty sleep' as of how Roman put it" Logan Suggests,"Oh why i am insulted! I also need sleep!" Roman exclaimed "And so does Patton." Logan said pushing his glasses up."Oh i'm okay! I'll sleep in a bit." Patton said reassuringly."Okay,if you need us we will be sleeping" Logan said glaring at Roman.

Patton finally finished all his midnight chores but he wasn't tired yet so he thought of maybe exploring the town a bit,he took his jacket,scarf and of course his beanie.Patton left with an extra key just incase.
As he was walking he saw a poster that read 'Missing' the price was big though Patton just shrugged it off saying "I hope they find him."
Minutes had past though it felt like an hour Patton thought of getting home since it's already 12am he's not one to stay up so late but he got a bit lost.

"There you are! I tried looking for you but you weren't anywhere!!" Roman surprised Patton "Oh! I was walking around town! And got a bit lost." Patton answered "you are just lucky that i'm very tired." "Why are you up anyways?" Patton asked hanging has jacket and scarf with the beanie,"I was thirsty!" "Oh,did you drink already?" Patton asked "of course i did! I couldn't wait for you just to drink Milk" Roman replied "Yeah" Patton said laughing.He needing to sleep so they both went to bed.