Chapter 4: Discover

After hours of waiting for Roman to wake up Patton decided to bring him to the doctors but Logan said no,They patiently waited.

~30 minutes~

"P-Pat-" "OH MY GOSH ROMAN!!" Patton yelled running and hugging him,he was crying "What happened to you Roman!? You scared the living soul out of me!!" "No he cannot,he only woken up and-" Patton looked at Logan as if he said 'Now is not the time' so Logan didn't continue and instead...Hugged Roman..

Roman couldn't process anything,he was confused.

Patton: "Tell us what happened? We showed you a-"

Roman: "i..I know...."

~Silence~

Logan: "Tell us..."

Roman: *sigh* i know him...I mean not personally but i do...

Patton: How?

Roman: A dream...

Flashback to "Chapter 3: ✨🥀Dreams🥀✨"

Patton: You woke up because of that dream..?

Roman: Something like that,But much Complicated...

Patton: Feel free to tell us whenever you are comfortable okay..? I'll leave you alone now...

Logan and Roman we're left alone while Patton got ready for work.

"So...Tell me what it was." Logan said "I-I'll..No! I'm not comfortable!" Roman yelled "...Then move to a different chair..."

~Embrace the 15 minute silence~

"U-uhm...okay..?" Roman stood up and walked to his room locking the door.

"*Sigh* I won't get answers for awhile..." Logan sighed and walked back to his room.

"I'm leaving!!" Patton yelled "Take care Pat!" Roman yelled from his Room."Ugh,I'm bored." Roman stood from his bed and walked around.

Roman found a stack of old memory book,he took the book and found tons and tons of memories,he remembered most of them but not all..

Roman opened the first book and saw the first picture "Aww,My first halloween! I was so small!"

Roman looked at some of his baby pictures.

He decided to leave them there for a bit while he sets up the TV so he can watch Titanic.

As soon as he left his room he accidentally hit the shelf and a box fell but it sounded like glass breaking.

~~~

Guys! Sorry it's short!! I ran out of ideas for this Chapter!😣 I promise i'll make the next one as long as possible💖