Chapter 10: Why me?

¡Curse waring!

"Oh,you're awake~"

Roman looked around in fear,his body hurt and blood was oozing out from the cut in his mouth.

"Wh-what?" Roman was confused and scared,he didn't remember anything.

"Do you know what happened...?" Mike asked smirking.Roman looked at him like he was crazy,he didn't remember.

"N-no,i-i don't re-remember..."

Mike smirked and told the WHOLE story.

~Let's skip that bad part~

Roman left crying and before he entered The dorm room he wiped his tears and acted like nothing happened.

"Roman! It's 2am! You told me you'd come back BEFORE 12am!!" Virgil shouted gesturing to the clock.

"I-i'm sorry,i got into a little problem!" Roman said smiling and rubbing the back of his hair.

"Ugh,what a liar..." Virgil said angrily walking to his room.

'*sigh* Why....Why me..?' Roman thought walking to his room.

Roman shut his room door and cried leaning against it.

Roman started crying silently.

'I know what happened Roman..I saw you,i was too weak,i was scared I didn't know what to do...I tried calling the police but they didn't believe me..' Virgil thought crying in his room.

~the next day~

Roman stayed in his room and never left,he only goes out when Virgil is back in his room.

"Roman??" Patton knocked on The dorm with Logan.

Virgil opened the door and saw two guys.

"Oh! Hi Virgil!! Is Roman here...?" Patton asked Excitingly,"He's-..He's here but..*sigh* yeah,he's here" Virgil said gesturing them in.

"Thanks! Come Logan!!" Logan followed Patton.

Patton noticed Roman seemed more dull than his usual self.

"Hello my lovely friends!" Roman's greetings was supposed to be more upbeat but this one isn't...

~~~~

Virgil pulled Roman aside and asked what the hell happened and why he is acting like that.

Roman stayed silent.

"Don't fucking ignore me!" Virgil yelled

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO KNOW YOU DAMN EMO!" Roman yelled as tears formed in his eyes.

"You don't fucking know what the FUCK i went through..." Roman said quietly

The fighting caused Patton to jump.

"L-Logan..." Logan looked at Patton worriedly."Yes,Patton?" "Is-Is Roman alright?" Logan paused.

"I'm not sure..."

I'm sorry this chapter is super short! I have school,I lost motivation for this and i still got a lot to do and problems to face.I also have been working on this for so long and I don't know what else to add~_~ i will make the next chapter wayy longer!!💖