Chapter 5: 🍂✨Memories✨🍂

Roman looked down and saw the box,he opened it to his shocked he broke a picture frame.

"I'm leaving Roma—" "yeah i know!!" Logan left.

He looked at the photo,it was a little kid who had black hair.He decided to bring the box in his room.He brought out all the books he found and opened it to where he left it on.

"Oh! My 3rd birthday!" Roman laughed at the pictures at his 3rd birthday,he looked inside the box and found a tape,he took the camera and put it on.

"Roman!! Look! Look! Cake!!! You LOVE cake!" He's Mom's voice echoed through the quiet apartment,"Happy Birthday Roman!" Roman teared up and remembering that day,he's mom was so happy.

There we're muffled voices at the background.

Looking through the box he found his old Laptop from when he was in Middle school."Heh,I'll look through you later..."

Roman continued to flip through the pages of the book until his 5th birthday."Hah! I remember this!! A friend attended from school,I don't remember him though,he left when i was 10 years old" he found a note behind the picture,it read:

"Roman's new friend! His friend never talked,he was mute.We didn't get to know his name but,he was nice!"

Roman smiled trying to remember who it was so he looked the the box and it had the tape in it,he played it.

"Mommy Mommy! Look! Me and _____ made paper boats!!" The noises in the background was very loud,he didn't hear his friend's name,he hoped that in the other tapes his name is revealed.

He came across a picture taken in Christmas,he was playing with snow while his friend built a very small snow man.

There were few clips but they are cut and short,he took the broken picture frame and looked at it.

The picture was also taken in Christmas the same day the other picture was taken.His friend was laying down at the snow and made a snow angel,He realized He's never seen his friend's parents.

Roman contacted his parents but realized his parents are very busy. He decided to call them tomorrow or try again later.He kept looking through and then realized his friend spent most of his life living with Roman to the point where it felt like it's his home.

Roman left his room and decided to look into the storage room to see what other things are hidden,there we're only few items he use to own in theater before he got fired  4 months ago and the rest are Patton and Logan's secrets they don't want anyone to know unless they tell them.

Roman went back to his room got everything and went to the TV,he got the CD and started watching.Roman decided to watch and look through everything the whole time until the others get back home.

Roman found pictures of places he use to go for lunch or to buy costumes and costume designs.He knew where they still are and decided to go right now.

Roman left after the movie with the pictures and found 'Lalala Soup' he use to go there with his Dad for breakfast before heading to school since it was near,he revisited his old school 2 years ago and wanted to go back,but he held back,he wanted to go with the others.

He entered Lalala Soup,The smell of Soup shifted around his nose.

"Hello! Welcome to Lalala Soup! How may i help you?" The lady at the counter said "Hello Aunt Laly!" Roman exclaimed "Roman!?" Aunt Laly was surprised at how big he has grown into.

"Oh my gosh! You've gotten so big! Oh my gosh Roman!!" "Hah,i decided to visit you since it's been years since i last did!" "Oh wow! Oh dear Roman! Have you gotten any girlfriend yet..?" "U-uhm...what?" Aunt Laly laughed at Roman's sudden reaction "yeah,girlfriend." Roman started sweating "uhm,Aunt Laly...I don't date girls..." "What?!!" "I like guys..." "So you're gay!?" Aunt Laly smiled and hugged him tight.

"My baby boy is so grown up!!!" Roman smiled in pain as he tried to break free from Aunt Laly's Arms..

~After some time~
~Back home~

Roman got back home and looked through it all over again.He decided to go to his elementary childhood photos,so he took exactly the book he needed.

"Haha! I remember this,i had to make a mother's day card for my Mom!" Roman laughed "Ohhhh,The father's day one was outrageous! We took dad to actually watch football live!" Roman smiled.

Roman kept smiling at a lot of his photos."I also found Remus' books here somewhere but i don't wanna open it." He mention Remus because of a picture of him and Remus in the Park.

"He kept yelling bad stuff...he was disgusting,that's why i hate him." Roman said rolling his eyes.

The more he look through the more the friend appeared and then lesser and lesser until he actually never showed up.

Roman hit the sad part of the book,he found pictures of his Dad a week before he died and few days before he died.

Roman cried at His last picture,and it was in Disney land,he was posing with Mickey mouse,he had Roman beside him hugging Mickey.

" "Let's make the most of our lives while we still can!" Y-yeah dad,let's d-do it..." Roman's voice shaken as he cried.

Roman flipped through the pages and got mad crying because of a picture,his biological Father.

The picture had a crying Roman and an angry mom with a calm dad.

His Dad was the reason why he left at the age of 18 leaving his mom with his 'dad.'

The man never loved them,he never pays attention,he never cares for us,he don't work only mom do,he always drinks and he also is very abusive when he's mad and drunk.

Roman and Remus didn't leave they snuck out,but a few months after his mom kept Mailing his pictures like 'don't come back please' kind of thing,he didn't know what to do but he knew he needed to find his friend,help his mom and report his dad.

There we're 3 things that kept him from doing so:

1) Work
2) Lack of money
3) His safety

The danger in this city is not his average danger,it was hell.

Roman found an old tape and it seemed like it was his first theater performance.

As soon as he played it Patton and Logan got back home.

"Roman??"

~~~
1118 words!! (Not including this) ahhhh! I promised you i'd make a longer chapter!! Since the last chapter was short i decided to break it down by This chapter!! I hope you enjoyed💖 Please leave a like if you liked it💖