Chapter 15: Just a little trouble

[Hello loves! it's been 5 months since my last update,i'm writing the rest in my laptop so you'll have to deal with the slight bit of change at the way i write,i'm not use to laptops,and also some chapters will take long because of my procrastination and the laptop format of wattpad is hard for me to understand!! anyways,let's start]

*2AM*

Virgil quietly snuck out of his room and on went outside for a smoke. While he was outside,he saw a man with a familiar scent.

Roman shrugged it off like it was nothing. Back at home,Patton woke up and went to the kitchen,Patton noticed Virgil's room door was open and Roman's room was oddly quiet,there was no instrumental disney music at all. Patton got worried and decided to go check if they're outside.

Patton then saw Virgil but he was alone. "Virgil?" Patton hesitantly asked, "Oh,hey Patt..Wattsup?" "Kiddo,Is Roman with you..? Roman isn't in his room,i checked before going out to look for you..." Patton asked hoping he'd say yes. "What? I thought Mr. Disney-Head was asleep and no he's not with me..."

Suddenly the familiar scent came back then,pitch black...

*7AM*

"Patton?..Virgil? Roman? That s quite odd,they're not answering me. Are they asleep? Can't be..Patton should have made breakfast at least..." Logan talked to himself. "Well,i should go to work now then maybe look for them on the way home.." Logan said adjusting his neck tie,on the way to work he grabbed coffee and expected Remy to be there taking to Roman but then He remembered,Roman lost his memory.

"*Sigh* Have you seen Virgil,Roman or Patton?" Logan asked Emile walking beside Logan since they both work at college. "No actually i thought you guys are always together?" Emile replied with a small grin.

"I know,it's quite odd that they'd leave before i was awake,Roman leaves first but he had lost his memory..." Logan sighed "Lost his memory? What did Roman do to forget his memory?" Emile asked curiously. "Well..." Logan didn't know what to say,he lied "He hit his head too hard with the wrong bottle because he was 'putting up a show' for us before the big show next week" Logan's lie was strong and holding,of course Emile thought that was the truth so he shrugged it off.

'Huh? They cancelled classes due to an incident and didn't TELL me?? sigh,my energy is wasted early in the morning..' Logan thought.

h e y, This chapter is different i'll put "re-trace our steps 2/??" so ya'll would know. Again,it's been 5 months so..that won't happen again i swear. I'll try to post as frequent as possible. I hope you enjoyed! Special thanks goes to Syeira_Elizabethr because it inspired me to finish this in a day and a half:) Hey Sy,if you're reading this just know that i love you😊💕