Chapter 12: The bad guy

"V-Virgil I-" Then Roman's Phone started Ringing, "Damn Rat.." Roman whispers quietly.

The call

Remus: Hello—

Roman: What do you want?

Remus: I just wanted to say 'Hi'

Roman: Ugh,Hi..

Remus ended the call

"*Sigh* Virgil..I- i have to go,Remus needs me again..." as soon as Roman left Virgil cried.

Virgil was too injured to even Run.

"Hey..Kiddo? It's alright,everything will be okay i promise" Patton said placing his hands on Virgil.

~~~

'Why would he like me? I'm annoying,i'm too loud..' Roman thought to himself.

'Then again..I do like him too,so it wouldn't really hurt us both if i—' Then sudden darkness.

~2:36am~

"Roman has been gone for so long now! It's 2am!!" Virgil yelled."We know! You are being too ignorant! you know Roman well! He can handle himself!" Logan yelled back.

"I know!! He usually comes back around 12am or 1am not 2am!!" Tears slowly started to form in Virgil's eyes.

"*sigh* Virgil..Look,Roman is alright,i know he is okay? We are all worried,don't worry.." Logan said.

Patton ran out of his room screaming,"Roman isn't answering his phone!!"

Virgil's eyes widened as the words echoed in his head.

News TV:
"A man got hit by a bus,locals say that the man was being careless but others say the bus driver was drunk."

Virgil's POV:
I fell down on my knees as i saw the pictures of the bus. I saw Roman's jacket,it was his favorite.

I saw nothing but darkness,i was hurt.I didn't want to believe it so i ran outside.

None of them came running after me..

3rd person pov:

As Virgil ran,the smell of smoke grew stronger.

"Police tapes!" Virgil yelled,He ran to the Police and asked where the victim is.

The police pointed at the ambulance,Virgil ran to the ambulance and saw Roman.

He slowly placed his hands on Roman's lifeless hands.

Tears fell on Roman's hand,Virgil looked at Roman who was wounded and then cried,he hoped to die with Roman,he didn't expect it to be today.

"I-I'm sorry R-Roman! I-it's a-all my fa-fault,i-i'm so s-sorry!" Virgil hoped Roman would just wake up,but it didn't happen.

"L-Logan?" Patton looked up.

"..yes?" Logan replied slowly."Are-..Are you okay?" Patton asked slowly sitting down,making sure that Logan don't get upset.

"...yes.." Logan said turning back to his room.

"..Oh Roman,why would you..." Patton whispered to himself,"i hope you're okay...Please" Patton slowly shut his eyes.