The School

"I don't get it!!" Yelled Jamie. "Why do I have to go to a different school, mom I have friends, and I don't want to leave them."she said, voice quivering."Look Jamie, I know you don't want to go, but I really need a new job and I can't afford things

without the money and we need food."said her mother. "I DON'T CARE! I just don't want to go!"Jamie screamed.Just then, Jamie's mother smacked her right across the cheek."I TOLD YOU I'M DONE LISTENING TO YOUR WHINING.YOU ARE GOING TO A NEW SCHOOL AND THAT'S FINAL!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS SO JUST GET OVER IT!!!" She yelled. Jamie looked up at her mother,fear filled her beautiful brown eyes. Her mother gasped,"Oh my god, honey I am so sorry. I didn't mean t-to hurt you. I'm such a horrible mother."she said. Jamie got up from the table,her golden hair swaying with the crisp cool breeze coming from the open window and cried. She didn't sob or wail, she just let the warm tears flow down her cheeks onto her purple long-sleeve shirt to let her mother know she was hurt."Honey, are you ok?"Said her mother"no, I'm not ok, you don't deserve the right to be called my mother YOU JERK!!!" Jamie screamed. Before her mother could say anything, Jamie stomped up to her room where she cried and cried. At dusk, when her mother usually goes to bed, she heard her mother sobbing in the next room, she looked out her window till her eyes adjusted to the faint light of her friend Emily's house and packed up her things then she hurried out the door, not trying to alarm her mother thinking she was a robber or an assassin or a serial killer(her mother is paranoid about these things)or something .