Baby Brother

(This whole chapter will be about Jamie's dad and mom when she was younger so enjoy my lovely readers😊btw Jamie's mothers name is Charlotte and this will be taking place after the last chapter AND Jamie is still five years old in this chapter... Just wanted took make that clear😉 )

Jamie's father picked her up and started carrying her back home. "How does your knee feel?" asked Jamie's father. "It hurts" said Jamie "Well it looks like we should get you home and get you all taken care of."said her father.

-------Time Skip--------------

"Ow Ow OWW!" Yelled Jamie who was getting her knee disinfected by her father "Shh! You need to be quiet! Your mother is sleeping so we need to be super quiet." her father exclaimed. " Sorry" Jamie mumbled. After they were finished, Jamie's father put a cute little bandage on it that was shaped like Hello Kitty. It was pink and blue with white polka dots. "Hey," said her father. "What?" Would you like to go get some ice cream with me?"asked Jamies smiling father. "YAY ICE CREAM!" yelled Jamie. Her father smiled and hugged her "I couldn't have asked for a better child." he said. "And I couldn't have asked for a better dad." she said. Jamie's father chuckled and hugged her more tightly. "I love you." said her father wrestling her into a bear hug. Jamie laughed. "I love you too." said Jamie.They walked out of the bathroom only to be greeted a smiling mother. "So how did you do?" asked her mother. "Not so good, I fell off my bike and hurt my knee." Jamie lifted her knee and her mother kissed it very gently. "Is that better?" asked her mother. " Yeah thanks mom." said Jamie "Your welcome. That's what's mother's are for." Jamie smiled and touched her mother's very big and round stomach. She felt a kick and yanked her hand back. "Don't be scared, it's just your little brother saying hello." said her mother. Jamie smiled and put her ear against her mother's stomach and swore she heard a little voice saying "Hello". Jamie took her head back and kissed her mothers stomach. Jamie's father walked in with two freshly made cups of coffee. He walked over to Jamie's mother and gave her a cup. "Sorry Charlotte did we wake you up?" asked Jamie's father. "No, this little guy already did." She pointed to her stomach and Jamie's father rubbed it. He kissed her gently on the lips and smiled. Jamie's father looked at Jamie and hugged her too. "We are all just one big happy family aren't we?" Jamie's father asked "Yeah we are." said Jamie and her mother in unison. They smiled and laughed.

Not for long.