The Bike Ride

(Author's note:there may be a few flash backs in this chapter so don't be scared if it looks like this -----Flashback----- so ya Enjoy!!😊)

Jamie hurried down the long narrow street that headed to her friend's house. The street lights casted a very dim orange haze that illuminated the pale gray streets. Whenever Jamie walked down these streets it reminded Jamie of her father. "Oh yeah, I remember this road now" she said into the cold, quite night. "Dad took me here when he first taught me how to ride my bike".
----------------Flashback-----------------
(Jamie was 5 at the time so I'm gonna use words like boo-boo and daddy...don't judge😑)

"Ok honey, you can do it!"said Jamie's dad. "But daddy, I'm scared! What if I fall?" "If you fall then we can try again and when were done we can tell mommy how good you did...and maybe we can get you some ice cream too."said Jamie's dad. "YAY, ICE CREAM! Ok daddy, I'll try." Jamie got on to her bicycle(with a little help from her dad of course) and adjusted her pedals. "Ok honey, are you ready?" Said her father. "Yeah. But daddy, promise me that you won't let go!" Jamie said worriedly. "Ok I promise I won't let go." ".....pinkie swear?" "Pinkie swear." Said her father. "Ok...1....2.....3!" Jamie started pedaling and her father was right behind her. Jamie was going so fast that her father had to run to keep up with her... And then her father let her go..."look daddy! I'm doing it!" Jamie looked behind her only to see her father standing far away and smiling. "YOUR DOING GREAT HONEY!" He father yelled.. Startled, Jamie said, "I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO LET GO!" Jamie was doing good until she hit the curb of the street and fell off of her bike. Worried, her father ran over to he and said, "Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine" "Oh no, you have a boo-boo. We need to get you home and get it all cleaned out" said Jamie's father "NOOO! IT'S GONNA HURT!"screamed Jamie. "No it's not, you will be fine" said her dad. "Ok but can I have a hello kitty band-aid?" "Sure"said her father and picked her and her bike up so they could go home.
---------End Of FlashBack----------

Jamie didn't realize she was crying until she felt a warm trickle of her tears flow down her cheek that was quickly wiped away by the back of her hand. "I miss you dad." Was the last thing said
then continued walking.