Ch. 1: "Give me, 5 Reasons to let you live," - Stingerella

"Calvin, Terry come on! We have to get there before sunset!"

Mia was honking the horn on the car as Calvin came running out all sweaty as Terry came behind.

"I'm sorry but this guy kept on blocking the pathway!" Calvin said as Terry rolls his eyes and threw their bags in the car.

"So how long til ocean bluff,", "About 5 hours..giver or take..we will stop for pizza on the way to the apartment complex."

They nodded as Mia contacted her boyfriend Mike the green samurai ranger for an update on Panorama City.

"Were still under attack, but no signs of the ninja steel rangers. Where are they?!",

"I'm sure they are on their way, don't panic, and keep an eye on Lauren, Jayden told me she is starting to develop Wisp Amnesia.."

he breathed out and attacked Nightlock as his phone slides out of his hand, "Michael?"

It was silent as Terry looked at Calvin worried, "Mike has always responded," Calvin looked at Mia as she began to panic.

"Michael!!?!?!" Mia stopped the car just about halfway near the entrance to Karma Pizza.

"Cal, go get us a table and Terry go ask the security guard where I can park. I'll figure out more about Mike.."

they nod as Calvin left first than went Terry.

Terry went to the security guard but stopped and heard his name fading in and out of his ears.

Terry...Terry..Terry..It is I Stingerella! The Queen of the toxic dance, and I want to dance until your toxic..

Terry got muffled and was found in a dusty ground grave with Stingerella.

"Give me, 5 Reasons to let you live," Stingerella had her fingers curving around Terry face.

He tried to run but felt cuffed, "I..well..uh.." he panicked and spilled out his sister and Calvin's secret identities as the rangers.

"3 more and I may release you..", "My sister boyfriend is the green samurai ranger, and Calvin had a group of friends that are rangers.."

she looked at him, "Give me a good one.." she said as he sighed and said "In my left pocket you'll find out my identity as the..."