Ch. 6: An Accident That Led To The Truth

"So when did you know you started feeling like that?", "Well I never officially morphed until 2 days ago and I've had this.." held up his morpher, "Since I played at a concert 4 years ago it was in my bag when I went to put it away."

He showed her the scorpion tattoo on his neck but now wrist. "It appears and reappears.." she held his arm down to look at the tattoo, he blushed. "This isn't good.." he looked confused, "What do you mean?"

She frowned and said "You have a stinger bite..the only way to remove it is from Stingerella herself.." he frowned. "Don't worry about it.." he fumbled with his thumbs as the chiming of the bells rang. Gavin walked in as Jenna looked at him, "What are you doing in Pepperoni Yorkers..RJ will be mad horned if he saw you in here..", "I know bu-" Gavin looked at Terry and raised a brow and removed the blindfolded.

In a lair

The sound of Jenna's voice rumbled in the cave, "What are you doing?! Stingerella can see what he sees.." she grabbed the blindfold as they bickered. "What's with all that bickering.." Stingerella looked at the screen and saw Jenna and Gavin, she smirked and said "oooh pretty red and blue now where is that sneaky purple leader.." just as Jenna put the blindfold on she got a glimpse of RJ.

At the pizza parlor

"What are you doing here!?", "RJ I can explain.."