Ch. 5: Falling For Girl Over Pizza

Previously on Frenemies, "Okay so first you need to do chords D, E, A7.." as he taught her, he had a vision of him fighting with Calvin, he flinched and saw Jenna playing fine. "I got to go.." Terry ran off and left his guitar, he had no control as he transformed into the gold and blue ranger.

Currently,

"Ah today is going to be one wild ride.." Buffalord was speaking to Terry as he looked at him, "when those rangers come introduce me as Snacorion.." when Mia and Calvin came running up already morphed. Jenna, Gavin and Hannah came not to far behind. "Ready! Okay, Jungle Beast, Spirit Unleashed!" Said Jen as she morphed into red as Gavin was blue and Hannah was yellow. "There's five rangers!" Said Buffalord, Terry's eyes widen, "Jenna.." under his breath as Mia said "Your going down!" Terry looked at Buffalord, "I can't fight red..", "Why not.." Terry ran off still in his suit as Jen followed after him as the others start to attack Buffalord. "Get back here!" When she saw Terry, he looked in her direction. "Stay away..please..I don't want TO!!" He fell backwards tripping over a log. He demorphed and fell in the lake, "Terry?" She demorphed and went down near the lake. "Your the gold and blue ranger..", "No I'm not.." she looked at him and stuck out her hand, "My vision is connected to Stingerella.." he said as she sat down, she placed a blindfold on him. "Want to talk about this over pizza..", Terry smiled and said "I'd love that.." she helped him up and took a shortcut, "I always thought you'd be yellow ranger..", "nope I got transferred to red after testing out a new power up. I won't mention this to anyone." He thanked her as she dialed another pizza place and placed an order to eat there. Even though it was a rivalry pizza shop they went there. "So where did you know start feeling like that?", "Well I never officially morphed until 2 days ago and I've had this.." held up his morpher, "Since I played at a concert 4 years ago it was in my bag when I went to put it away." He showed her the scorpion tattoo on his neck but now wrist. "It appears and reappears.." she held his arm down to look at the tattoo, he blushed.

Buffalord

Buffalord

His Morpher

His Morpher