Ch. 3: Calvin & Mia Upgrade

Previously,
Theo started to explain the Ranger Intruder System than before a simple goodbye, Mia took Calvin hand and ran out of the restaurant just as the alarm went off. That alarm triggered Terry as he twitched and mumbled Stingerella name over and over.

Currently,

"Get those two and bring them back here, we have to chat.." said RJ as Lily looked at him and asked about Terry since he didn't react. "Ignore him and bring me yellow and pink.." she nodded and went after them as Theo had been on a ladder, Lily ran pass him as fast as a cheetah.

The ladder was titling as Theo was about to fall, Terry snapped out of his zone and caught Theo. "Thanks.." said Theo as Terry mentioned no problem. Just than a blonde girl about 17 years old entered the Pizzeria. "Morning RJ!" Says Jenna Phillips, she is Lily cousin, and a worker at Pizzeria. "Morning Jen! How's Gavin and Hannah?"

Gavin was Theo training student and Hannah was Casey younger sister. "They are good. Gavin said he will be in later to help out and Hannah is still out in the wild with Casey."

RJ came out of his Office and saw Terry, "Hey, I'm RJ.." he stuck out his hand as Terry looked at him as Stringerella could see through his eyes. "Terry Watanabe..", "What brings you to Karmas'?" He asked as he took a seat, "I felt like eating pizza?" Terry was confused as Lily came back with Cal and Mia. "I found them..", "I paid for the Pizza so what gives?" Said Calvin as RJ brought them to his office, "I know about your secrets.."

Mia looked at him crossing her arms, "What that I am an excellent cook..", "Your actual your n-" Mia looked at Calvin as she said "Shut it Calvin." RJ looks at them and said "What?! No?! I know your identity as Rangers. But I can give you the chance to upgrade into Silver and Gold..to defeat the Nightlock and Basherbots.."