Chapter 1 - First Time

"Honey don't go to far." A call from my mother as she was walking with her purse as she was going somewhere. Hi, my name is Summer, after that day was the best day of my life. "I know mom" I said as I giggled and skipped as I walked with my mother. I always love learning things like food and skills, then we walked by a little building called Freddy's Fazbear's Pizza. "Mommy, can we eat her for Lunch please!!" I beg for my mother to agree to my question. "Alright, Summer we can" she smiled as we enter the building.

At First, I though to myself what we would they have. My mother picked a seat. The room was bright with colors, nice colored carpet, a lot of kids and parents, and the stage which made me confused. "Mommy what that?" I pointed to the stage and asked. "Well sweetie, that a stage I think we have a entertainer." She said as she smile at me as she order my favorite pizza, Sasauge. I always looked confused about the stage I wonder what the Entertainer is. I question myself what could it be.. a Dancer, a Band, or a clown. I always hate clowns I hope is not a clown, then I heard a deeper echoing voice.

"Hello Chirdren, are you ready for the one and only Freddy Fazbear?"

"YES!" A huge group of kids ran to the stage and sat on the ground. I stayed at my seat hoping to see who it is..? "There here comes the crew Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica." The Curtain opened to see a Bear, a Rabbit, and a Chicken. "Alright, are all of you kids ready?" The deeper echoing voice ringed out. All three was flashing low lights from there eye and mouth and playing a tone. I enjoy the song a I eat my pizza, the taste of the cardboard pizza with sasauge tasted funny and good. Then the song ended, and I hear.. "Now can we eat Freddy?" The sound of a low female voice. "Yes Chica, now we can eat" the very deep echoing voice laughing. "Yea!" The deep female voice said, as all three when off the stage. When I finished, I clean myself up and when to the restroom. When I return to the eat area, I see the three animal walking around playing and talking to the kids. My mother told us that it was time to go and I left Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, but that wasn't my last time I would visit that place.