Chapter 12 - Night 5, Disaster

(Summer's PoV)

        "Andrew, Are you sure that will help?" I ask as he pulls out a bigger gun then last night. "Yea, A shotgun should Knockback some of those Animals." We walked into his car and drive off into the Pizzeria. It was a Long Silents as he just drives to the Freddy's. When we got there, something was different. We walked in and head to the office and he was behind the chair and I when for Camera System. "Your Fifth night here Summer, you think you can live this one" Andrew asked as he look at me with a Smile. "When your here yes." We smiled at each other till the clock ringed. then after using the camera once and power when down. "What?" Andrew said as he looked at the power gauge. "Your out of power already?" he said then we heard freddy. "We better Run Summer!" he grabbed me and dragged me out of the office to the right.

KAA!!! Freddy screams as chases us. We ran to the doors of the Pizzeria. "It's locked Andrew!" I screamed. "Out of the way Summer." he pulled his gun and blasted the window, then silents. "Yer, where be my lady going?" a Echoing sound from behind scaried me. I see Foxy slowly walking towards us. "What to play a game?" "NO!!" me and Andrew scream as we ran out the window. 'Yer, get back here!" we ran away from the pizzeria. "Do you think Foxy will follow us?" Foxy Smash out of the window and Yelled at Andrew, "Yer, get back here!" Me and Andrew ran away as Foxy ran at us. "This is not good."

        Then a Sound of a man came out. "Pss.. over here you two." We ran to the alley to see, a man there waiting for us. "Thank you sir." andrew said "No problem." he said as he pulled a gun and shot Andrews foot. "Agh!" It was my Dad, he found us and trapped us. "We'll summer, I think you should be alittl busted for that." I grabbed Andrews gun from the ground and aimed it to my dad. "Ha, you don't know how to use it do you" he yelled at me. I was shaking, cause it was true. "Yar, what be going on here?" Foxy found us, but now he wasn't looking at us he was looking at my dad. "What the..." he said as he aim his gun to Foxy. "Nice try" he shoots Foxy that it left dents in his Body. "We'll a Fight you got" Foxy echoing voice came as he jumped right at my Dad. "What the ....!" My dad was bitten in the head, still alive. "Sum.. Hel.." my dad begging for help, I just walked back helping Andrew up. "You little piece of.." SPLAT! His head was crush as he was only a Body with no head. Foxy turned towards us and said "it,s me!" He dashed towards us, With my eyes closed I just see is darkness. "Hu.. me Lady you be alright." The echoing voice to see Foxy mouth infront of my face. "Andrew?" I call and I see is Andrew head in Foxy's hook. I was Shoked' as Foxy Mouth widen I just standed there and and then SICHU!..  I see Foxy mouth stop and was stuck in place. Inside his mouth was Blood and a Servo rusted up. Quickly I put Andrew's gun in the mouth a hit  the trigger to see a Blast Knocking me back. And a Huge Cuthc! I see Foxy on the Floor damage. I slowly walked backwards. I hit a metal plate behind me. I turn and see.... GAAHHH!!!!!

(New's Channel)

        Today we found something weird. As we are in the streets of Utah and they found two body Both male, but one is older then the other. One of them was Tim Oisa, founded as a Killer killing his wife. And the other was Andrew Regenald. And the weird part is that a Robot from Freddy Fazbear pizza called Foxy the Pirate was on the ground damage from  a Gun shot in his mouth Servo. And one thing that left a Mystery is that we have a missing person hunting for a Girl by the name of Summer Oisa, she was last seen by the manager of the Pizzeria. During the time he was arrest for the dead and disappears of the 48 Night Guards he hired for the job. Some say he on trial of his crimes. That ends in Utah, but for poor old Summer is still being looked for. Channel 68 News.

(Foxy's PoV)

        Why she do this.. Why she did that... Im only a animatronic.. "That not true Foxy" a Golden Bear appeared in the shadows of the room. "Golden Freddy, what happen.." "You've been damage from a Blast pipe the Girl had, I was lucky enough to take her away from you to a secert area only us animatronic can enter. "Me Lady.." Golden Freddy nodes. "You, Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy are being solded to a different person and during that time we will have fun with this, you will be with your Lady soon Foxy.." Golden Freddy Disappear in my eyes as I look out the curtains as it open to a New Building saying. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (Grand Re-Opening)

----------------------------------------------------

That would be the end of Rust From Blood by AnimeDrawer224, now a little sneek Peek of the new book.

----------------------------------------------------

  (Why.. Why.. my hand.. is AH!!!)

Coming soon- "Reactived By: AnimeDrawer224"