Chapter 8 - Night 3

(Summer's POV)

        I woke up in a bed, it wasn't mine I was in a different room. This wasn't my room this is someone else's room. In the Distance I hear fighting, It not my parents they sound different. When I could see better I see my Boss, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Manger. "Hey Summer, are you alright?" he told me, I nod yes, with was the Wrost thing I done. "Good, then get up your still have a job to do." "Sir, I'm telling you to keep her in the hopsital, her wound it too Critical to move." a another man said. "Shut it!" the fight goes on as they remind me of my Parents. "QUIET!" I yell out. everything when silent for a few minutes..

        "Alright Docter, how about if I send her with me and if she has pain during the night, she call you to get pick up and send back to the hopsital, Deal?" My boss said as he puts a hand infront of him. The docter agreed and grabs his hand and shakes on it. This is going to be a nightmare.

        I was in the passenger seat in my manager's car as I look at the window as building by building move fast out the window. When we arrive Andrew was waiting for me. "Alright Andrew for our Nightwatch men safety your staying with Summer Tonight. "I better get a.." "Deal" the boss say as he walked out of the building. "Alright let get to the office." Andrew said as he helped me walked to my office. "Amazing, your office is dirty I should clean it next time." I just stay quiet still upset.

        The bell when off, I shot to my camera looking at pirate cove and the stage. "Dang, Summer you acting weird" Andrew said and I just keep checking my camera and doors. I focus on Pirate Cove with the camera and the doors for Bonnie and Chica. First thing I got was Bonnie from the left at 12:46 "AH!!" Andrew scream after closing the left door. "Was that Bonnie!" He asked I just simply nod and when back on camera to see Foxy slowly walking out of his curtain. "Foxy works.." Andrew just said as I was ignore him. He keeps saying thing during the night as I was doing my job.

(5 Hours Later)

        5:56 Am, 7% Power I did very well on this night as I focus and still doing my job. Ding Ding Ding Ding. The Bell when off with a nice grin. I Survive my 3rd night. Im still sad of that day...