Chapter 7 - Losing Hope

(Summer's POV)

         I was Awoken in my soft bed, all clean room, but with a messy bed from me sleeping on it. I was shocked after that night, Remebering the tight grab of Freddy and Chica and Bonnie following him. I hope my mother would know what happened last night.

        I ran to the stairs, and dash down them to see my mother on the Dinning room looking at a lot of papers. "Mother, what wrong?" I slowly walked over my mothers shoulder looking at the papers. "It nothing just some bills." my mother told with a sad look on her face. I looked closely at the papers to see those are bills. "What happen we had lots of money when I was little." I questioned my mother. "Everything been going south after I got fired 2 Weeks ago, and now Im stuck with all these bills." my mother told me as she diggers her fingers in her hair with Frustration. "Why does it have to be me!" she yells as she slammed the table with a anger look, then a sad look. "Calm down Mom, it will be ok." I hug my mother as she cries. I slowly feel saddest in me, I never saw my mother sad before, she always happy when she see me. "I don't know what to do." my mother ask as I was still hugging her as I see my father looking at me and he just walks away. I had to help my mother somehow..

        I when to Freddy's again, to tell the manager what happened to me. I walked in to see not one parent or child in the building. I when to the manager's office just thinking looking at the window. "Sir?" I slowly said as I entered the room. "What is it Miss Oisa?" he said as he turned to me and walked towards me. "Umm.... I was wondering, what happen to me last night?" I questioned. He froze and gave me a grin. "We found you in the dinning area.. asleep." he said "When I got there I found a message on my wall. Do you know what that is?" he said with a Angry look. "It's Me?" I said. "Yes, for that Miss Oisa, Im asking you to stopping messing with the Pizzaria." 

"I Didn't do any..."

"No Buts, Miss Oisa!"

"Yes.. Sir.."

"Good Luck"

        He left the room as he bumped into me along the way to the door. Can't my day get any worst, My mothers upset and now this.. This is too much.

        When I got home I here loud yelling, it was my Mother and Father as they we're fighting again. I can't tell what going on I tried to sneak past the Living room till I got to the Stairs. "There you are Missy!" I heard a deep voice of my father. "Come on Dear, tell your mother what happen!" he said as he drag me into the fight. "What did she do Richard?!" my mother said. "I got a call from the Manager of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, saying she did some damage to the walls. "What!" she answer as they fight. I tried not to enter the fight even though I've been emboiled in the fight. "You know what Richard, I don't what to be with you anymore im calling in a divorce!" she scream as she just stomps into master bedroom. "Fine!" my father screams and enters the room too. I slowly when upstairs, almost to my breaking point of crying. BANG BANG! Those sounds broke me, I picked up the phone and called 911. During the call i hear footsteps of someone, I see my father enter my room with a gun in hand. "What are you doing with that phone, Summer?" I was scaried to move as he walked towards me, he grabbed me as I was pinned to the floor. "You shouldn't have done that missy." BANG! I felt pain in my stomach as I blacked out from the pain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(News Channel)

        And In other news in Utah, there was a Shooting of a husband killing his wife during a fight, she was died at the scene of the crime, and the family's Daughter, Summer Oisa was send to the hopsital for removing a Bullet in the stomach. People saying it started after Mrs. Oisa called for a Divorce, then that how it all began as this family was broken, Mr. Oisa is still at large beware out there, Channel 64 News.