Chapter 6 - Night 2

I Arrive to the Pizzaria to find Andrew waiting for me. "Dang Summer, You when to the Boss, I dare not to go up to him. You got guts, and I respect it." He was a nice guy, but for him being a slob its kinda rude. He left soon after, when I got to the office to find a note. "Don't Look around! ~ Boss." He thinks im stupid we'll im not.

       The alarm when off for my shift. I when to the camera first to see all three there. "I hoping for the phone to go off, then I found out its gone. I check the desk for note and tips for this night. All I found for Night two is WATCH OUT FOR FOXY!!. That can't be true hes out of order, theres no way hes on. I spoke too soon to see a hook on Pirate Coves Curtain. I check the stage as the bunny was gone, I search for him to find him outside my door. I Dropped the system and punched the left door button. I slowly regan sanity as I slowly breathe, I checked Foxy to see him outside his curtain. I check the closes hall way to find him hitting the wall then charge towards my door. The door already closed as he bumpped into Bonnie. I laughed as I check closes why he hit the wall. It was some letters and words saying. "It's Me!" . It gave me the chilles as I checked the power 76% and its only 2:04, Im so dead.

(Three hours later)

       1%, 5:56 Im going to die, I pray hoping for it to be over. The Power when Out, I stood still as I hear the music box and see the Mouth and eyes again. It when Black.. KKAAA! I was grabbed by the leg and dragged on the floor as Chica and Bonnie behind Freddy, Then the bell when off. My leg was free as they walked to the stage and was back were they we're. Oh my god.. I survived I fell asleep on the purple carpet.