Chapter 10 - Night 4

(Summer's POV)

        I woke up from the sound of a open door, I see the manager there. Which means it time for my job, I'm surprised that i'm alive after all this. I just wish this job was over, I was helped into the car as the manager was helping me. I just sigh and start looking at the window, I just think to myself after all this nightmare that going on. Then in the corner of my eye, I saw my dad in the alley way, walking into it. I am afraid now.

        When I got to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Andrew helped me out of the car and into the building as the manager speeds off. I was set on the seat in the office and waited for the clock to go off. Then the bell when off I when for the camera to see Bonnie off the stage, and Chica is still on it with Freddy. I check Pirate Cove to see him peeking out of his little stage. I check the left side to see Bonnie outside the door. I when for the door, but then. BANG BANG! The Robot dashed off. I turn to see Andrew with a Pistol in hand. "ARE YOU CRAZY!!". Andrew just pulled the gun to arm it. "Very" he said as he just check door to door as I look into the cameras very minute. He just shoots any robot that near us.

        It  when I check the camera at 2:00, something was missing on the stage. It was Freddy, he wasn't on the stage this time. I just scream in terror, I check every Camera to see two glowing lights in the Woman's Restroom, in the Bathrooms. "What wrong Summer?" Andrew said as I just drop the camera system and look at him with a Shocked face. I just stay silent as I check door by Door for the animatronics, and only see Chica peeking at the window and close the door. The office was Quiet for the rest of the night.

(3 Hours later)

        I was at 4% and almost out of power with Bonnie and Chica behind both doors. I checked the camera one last time to see Foxy was out of this stage he was banging on the walls again on the other side to see him write "Is this where you want to be?" then he drag his hook across the wall to write another message. "Cause, you will be mine!" Then power when out. The lights of the animatronic showed up flashing lights from the eyes and mouth to see him walked into the room. "I got it!" Andrew yelled as he fired bullets into the animatronic, all I can hear was the clanking of the robots exoskeleton and Suit. Click, Click, Click. "Oh no, I'm out of bullets."Andrew said in the darkness.

KAA!!!!

        Freddy when for Andrew and drag his body out of the room. "then I see Foxy jump at me, I ducked and he hits the wall missing me. "He grabs my right Shoulder with his metal hand almost breaking it. Ding Ding Ding Ding. The Clock when off to see Foxy running out of the office and dashing away. I had a hard time getting off and standing. When I was able to stand I walked to the backstage to see Andrew's gun on the floor, and see he was almost stuffed into the Suit he was under the table. "I need more fire pow..." "NO, Please don't bring anything else you almost killed me when you fired that first Shoot!" I stormed out of the building still in pain. "Why does this have to happen to me."