Chapter 3 - They Move..?

(Night Guardsman's POV)

After the Bite, I was shock as they had do dismantly Foxy and Reprogram the other three. I was warned that they may glitch during tonight. KLANG! "What was that?" I said to myself I switch to the camera to see ones missing on stage. "Oh no, someone better not rob Bonnie!" I grabbed my flashlight as I walked down the hall into the dinning area I check the back room and the back stage, but I dont know where he is...  Then I check the kitchen to see Bonnie there knock stuff down as he walked in there. Then I heard Freddy's music box, I turned to see...

KAA!!!

(Summer's POV)

I begged to return and, I did as we enter Freddy Fazbear's pizza. The first thing that hit me was the smell.. Oh that smell was disgusting almost worst then burned popcorn. I nearly thrown up, we when to a table there weren't many parents or kids as it was after the scream day it smaller now. I wanted the Fazbear Special it was a huge pizza with all the toppings on it including mushrooms.. "Summer, this is our last time here alright." And that broken my heart as The curtain opened as I watch them play. "Excuse me sir!" My mother said, they were talking, but I just watch the band play. After we finished my mother picked me up as we left the building, the thing that scaried me was the band turned there heads to me.

(- 11 Years later -)

(3rd POv)

The building of Freddy Fazbears Pizza was a disaster as it was losing customers. There was a Wanted sign on the window as a 17 Year old girl enters the building with the wanted sign.

She then called the manager for the job.  The manager walked towards the girl. "So, you what the job?" The manager asked, as he took a seat.

"Yea, the nightwatch men?" She replied, the manager nods as he place a contact on the table. She signs it and give it back to the manager. Alright i'll be seeing you at midnight miss..? "Oisa, Summer Oisa.." she replied "One more thing?" "Why did you want the job?" He replied. "My family is getting poor and not much food for me and my mother." Summer said as she left the building.