Death Valley

Gerard was out with friends on Halloween night in Vegas, all of them expecting this to be the trip of a lifetime. Gerard had just turned 21 earlier in the year and was ready to have a crazy night. They were out and about downtown on the strip, bar hopping until they found themselves at a nicer establishment, where everyone was in costume, in fact it was a requirement to get in. Gerard had decided to take things a bit further than he ever had before this year in particular. He was dressed as a devil, a common costume for the holiday, but the one he chose was meant for a woman and consisted of a short red plaid skirt and low-cut white button up, with horns and a tail of course. He also added a pair of fishnets and red patent leather heels since he was told that 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' and he knew he'd be too drunk to remember their evening out anyway. Gerard stumbled away from his friends in the crowded bar, in search of a restroom where he could check his outfit to ensure that everything was still in place. As he wandered down a long corridor, having missed the door to the restroom whilst he was glancing towards the end of the hall where dim red light was peeking under a grand looking door. He neglected to notice the plaque and delicate inscription that read 'death valley' before reaching for the knob. He felt compelled to open it, and in his tipsy state did just that, grasping the golden handle and looking inside. At first he couldn't make out what was going on, it looked as though a fog machine was running, and therefore was clouding his view of the room. He took a few steps forward down the elegant staircase, a long velvet rug lining the wooden steps beneath his feet as he grabbed ahold of the hand rail. The heavy door swung closed behind him and the fog suddenly seemed to lift, revealing a dimly lit room. There were men and women, hardly dressed or completely naked, dancing, kissing, fucking. Slow romantic music played, and a waiter, one of the few clothed men in the room brought over a tray which seemed to be holding cocktails. When gerard was offered one, he obliged graciously, holding a martini glass that he took off the tray. It looked, and smelled as though it contained vodka that had just been dyed red, though when he sipped it there was no familiar alcoholic burn, it was sweet, like he was drinking heavenly nectar in a glass. The nudity didn't bother him, instead, sparking curiosity within the young man as he walked into the crowd. It was almost as though a private orgy was taking place and a drunken, dazed gerard had walked right into the middle of it. He froze when he heard a stern voice say his name, his body turning and eyes darting to the back of the room to see a gorgeous young man, about the same age as gerard, on a black leather clawfoot couch. He was young, and mysterious. Frank's olive complexion was visible in the face but the rest of his body was covered in tattoos, the sprawling ink traveling from his neck to his feet. Gerard felt as though his knees were weak as he walked towards the other man, bottom lip caught between his teeth. His eyes looked golden in the dim light but the closer gerard got they started to turn a fiery red, nearly glowing. He was in a trance, and Frank had finally gotten him, simply lured the gorgeous boy into his lair. "Come" Frank ordered, the nude woman that had once been sitting beside him on the couch moved away to give gerard a place to sit. When he was close enough, sitting on the couch and staring at Frank with wide eyes, the demon made his move and grabbed gerard by his throat, his eyes meeting gerards, focusing on his delicate features. "I've been waiting so long. You're finally mine again" he murmured, a smirk tugging at his lips "and I'm taking you back with me, to hell" he growled lowly before pressing their lips together roughly in a heated kiss. Gerard melted, his glass slipping from his hand and falling to the floor as he reciprocated the kiss. It was like a primal urge was drawing him to Frank, he didn't know the other man, he did not recollect ever seeing him before but he knew for some strange reason that they needed each other, desperately. 

***

Gerard at one time had been Frank's partner in hell, before the heavenly invasion took place, removing him from his home, from franks kingdom in the underworld. They were torn apart since franks strength came from their connection, love, lust, sin. They belonged together, fit like puzzle pieces in their palace of the damned.