loyalty loyalty

The sun peaked through the hotel room all too soon …… Deuce rubbed his head …. “Dam ..”He said to himself as he adjusted his eyes to the room ….. His whole body felt like hell …. And he struggled to get out the bed …… He looked around the room and noticed it was really messy …… “what happened in here??” he mumbled as he sat up in the bed ……. He didn’t see any sign of Barry … and figured he was off on his hoe stroll ……
As he made his way to the bathroom … he thought back to the previous night ……. And then it hit him ……..“ Oh shyt ….. Please tell me that didn’t happen …” he asked himself as he struggled to remember things ……. His eyes grew big as visions of he, Barry and Cordell flooded his mind ……
The door swung open and Cordell immediately pushed Deuce against the wall while he pulled his pants down to suck his dick ……. “Ahhhhh” Deuce moaned as Cordell went slowly down on him …… Cordell stuck his ass out as Barry struggled to get the pants off ……. Deuce rolled his eyes back in his head as Cordell continued teasing his dick head ……. Barry took a condom out and placed it on his dick as he fingered Cordell’s ass …… Cordell wound it up as Barry slowly entered …..
“Dam pa …. Put that shyt in yo ….”  Cordell moaned as he continued licking on Deuce’s balls ……. Berry wasted no time in pinning Cordell up on the wall while Deuce continued feeding him dick ……. A vision of Jamal flashed in his drunken mind and he backed off ……..
“SHYT!!!” Deuce pounded the wall as Jay walked in ….. “What in the hell did yall do???”  he asked …… fighting back tears … Deuce relayed the events …. Jay pushed him hard …. “How in the hell !!!!  I’d expect this outta Berry … but Deuce??? Come on man …. And don’t even try to blame it on the drinks …..” Jay yelled as he pulled his phone out to call Berry ……
Deuce listened as Jay continued to rant and yell about what happened ….. He still couldn’t believe that he gave in like that ….. but something was over him …. Like he couldn’t say no ….. What about Jamal???  Deuce fell down on the bed with his face in his hands … He honestly cared about that boy ….. 
“I …. I gotta tell him ….its the only way we can stay together …..” he mumbled as Jay continued shaking his head …. “Oh the hell you not!! .. Jamal’s birthday is today ….. and he cares about you …. You aint telling him anything till yall get home!!  He not gonna be able to deal with this ….” Jay pleaded …. “but it’s not fair …. I fucked up … I gotta own up to my situation ….. and if we love each other ….we can get pass it …..”  
Deuce realized he said Love …. They never had even said it to each other before …… but he just realized … He was in love with Jamal …… “Deuce … please .. if you love him …. Wait until we get home ….. please …. Just hold it in …” 
*back with the senior trip*
“Did you enjoy the meat market last night???”  Marcus asked as he and Jamal walked the strip ….. “If you mean walking through that damn Hyatt hotel?? No I didn’t …. Felt worse than walking through the Garage Bar back home …….”  Jamal laughed …. Deep inside ….. he enjoyed the attention ….. he thought back ….
“Dam shawdi … Phyine wine … bring that back over here!!”  one guy yelled as Jamal walked through the lobby …. He was so busy looking back that he didn’t realize he was walking into someone … “Ouch … oh I’m sorry …”  he said as he looked down to get his things ….. “Oh don’t be ….” The silky voice said … Jamal looked up …. This Adonis had to be 6’3 ….. brown skin ….. nice body … long dreads …. “I’m Dontae … and you are??”
Jamal stammered …. “ Um … Mal .. Jamal ….” He laughed and blushed as Dontae took his hand …. “So where you in a rush to get to?? You should join me outside for some …” He licked his lips …. “evening fun …..” Dontae stressed the word  ‘fun’ …. Jamal laughed ….. “Um I’m kinda ….” “Oh I see …” Dontae interrupted …. “ Well if you get the time …. Maybe we cud get up later ….” He handed Jamal his card …. Just as Marcus walked up …..
“Get out my bizness!!”  Jamal laughed as he and Marcus continued walking behind the group …. The tour of the city was nice … but the beach … wow …. Jamal couldn’t keep his eyes on one place …… Miami was the city to be …..and it seemed like everyone who was sexy was in one place …..  “Lets just get back to this hotel …. We gotta surprise for you ….” Jamal frowned …. He didn’t care too much for surprises .. he always ended up looking silly …..
“Don’t look like that …..”  Marcus smiled as they boarded the bus ….. Jamal shook his head ….. and prepared himself for whatever Akeem and Marcus had planned …… When they got back to the hotel ….. they came cross a flyer ….
Talent Search 2008
Think u got skills??  
Can you sing, rap, dance or entertain????
Well bring your talent to the stage ….
Friday afternoon auditions 
Finalists will be chosen  from studio audience ……
Winner will receive 1,000 and a chance to sing a hook on Big Pun’s new joint …
Auditions in the Paradise Lounge

“Jamal!!! You should sign up …You could blow this thing out the box!”  Marcus yelled as he read the flyer …… “Me?? Sing?? Boy u is crazy …… I’m just a church boy ….I sing hymns …. Nothing more …..”  Jamal couldn’t deny the fact he would love to sing … but his parents wouldn’t have it ….. and he just got back in good …….
“Whatever …You doing this contest …..”  Marcus said as he walked toward the signup table ….. “uh excuse me …” the lady at the table said …. “All participants must be 18 years or older ….”  Marcus rolled his eyes …. “Just 18 today …” and he continued writing Jamal’s info down …. 
Jamal didn’t protest ……. It couldn’t hurt ….. besides …. It was time to follow his dream ….. “Ok  … Big shot …. So what I am singin??” Jamal asked as they joined Akeem in the room ….. “Singin?? You doin that contest yo??”  he asked …… “Yea … your boo signed me up ….. and what is this surprise??” Jamal asked as he sat down at the table …… 
Akeem and Marcus looked at each other for a second …. And smiled …. “I don’t like it when you two smile like that …. You got something up your sleeve ….”  Jamal said nervously …….. “Don’t worry about that … just make sure you at the Italian restaurant tonight at 8 ……. So what song are you singing???” Marcus aid as he continued to ignore Jamal’s questions …….
*back home*
“mmmmm …. We should send the kids away more often sugar ……”  Rev. Brown cooed as Dea. Brown touched and kissed her neck …… After sending Jamal to Florida … they decided to have a kid free weekend ….. sending the various Brown children scattered across  the city ….. and leaving them to some much needed …. Well you get the picture …. “I thought you forgot how to wind that thang baby ….” Dea. Brown said as he got up from behind her ….. 
“Well just because you don’t use algebra don’t mean you know it …”  she said as playful trailed her fingers down his chest toward his growing dick ….. “Now …u know that if you wake him …. He has to be put to sleep ….”  Dea. Brown smirked as Rev. Brown continued stroking him ….. “Last time I checked … you was the only one being put to sleep …..” She smiled as Dea. Brown grabbed and kissed her ……
“I love you ….” He whispered in her ear as he seductively played with his tongue ….. “I know …” she replied ….. *ring ring* “Oh you are soo lucky the phone rang …..”  he said as he watched her sash-shay over to the phone …… Smiling hard she answered it …..
“Brown household …..can I help you ….” Rev. Brown paused for a second …..  “Let me take this in the study …. Its church business ….” She said as she walked out the room leaving Dea. Brown puzzled …. Once downstairs …….
“How did you get this number??” she asked sounding panicked …. “don’t worry about all of that sweet thang …. Where is mah son??” the man asked ….. “He is not your son!! Stay away from him and us!”  she tried to say sternly ….. “Oh tha high and mighty Rev. Brown thinks she runs this over here … Lemme tell you something … I wanna see my son and if I don’t get my ways … well you know all too well how my temper is …… I suggest you make it happen ….. *click*
Rev. Brown stood there remembering things she had long forgotten …. “You wanna tell me what that was all about?” Dea. Brown stood in the doorway ….. “Who isn’t my son??” Rev. Brown paused before she recanted a story she wish she’d forgotten long ago ......