demon

"master please stop with weapons. Breakfast is ready, would you like pancakes or eggs?" His didn't even seem fazed that I Attacked him. His fingers released the bat, I noticed how deep was the dent 'he's not human'

  "you seem shock, is everything alright?" I couldn't move my eyes nor any of my limps. I mean he dodged my attack unharmed, I bet if I try to run out hell catch me easily.

  My heart pounded in my chest, I couldn't breath, I pressed my back against the wall. He let out a sigh, he walks to the closet and pulled out a outfit. He set it on the bed then turned to me. The moment his eyes landed on me, my breath was caught in my throat, it felt suffocating.

  He begins walking towards me "s-stay back!" i yelled as he got closer. Standing in front of me, he reached out for me.i pressed my eyes closed, as I attempted to merge in with the wall but the closest was my cheek pressed again the wall. Feeling my tank top being pulled up, my eyes snapped opened. I pushed his away "rapist..." my eyes moved around to find a eacape.but he trapped me, he was close to both the window and door.

  "I'm not a rapist, master" he sigh as he took another step towards me.

  " Stay back!" I yelled pointing at him.he stood still, watching me. 'why is he listening...? Maybe I can use this as a advantage'

  "My lord if you would let me explain-"

  "Explain what! That your a pervert- a rapist!" I yelled.

  He only rubs his head "young master please don't make this difficult"  I didn't answer. "My lord please calm down and let me explain"

  "Don't come after me!" I yelled as I made a mad dash to te door. He only sighs, in seconds the door was locked and the man in butler clothes blocked the door. "Who the hell are you!- no!what are you!" I yelled as I backed away.

"you don't remember?" I gave a confused expression

  "Remember what?what sick games are you playing at?" I questioned. Just when I was starting to not feel so freaked out, i watched as he took off his glove. He held up his hand, showing some kind of devil mark printed on his hand.

  He kept a emotionless face, his eyes staring into the depts of my soul. I couldn't help but look at him, his bloody red eyes didn't help with the mark on his hand thing. It made him look like the actual devil. Stereotypically he's just missing the red skin, horns and tail.

  I felt my fear raise when a grin grew on his emotionless face. "I'm a demon to answer your question" 'does he smoke pot or some shit?who the hell- what the hell is going on!?'...you know that moment when your so scared you just do stupid shit? Like it didn't matter what was happening, you just did stupid crap.well... i instantly made a cross with my arms

  "MAY THE LORD CLEANSE YOUR FOUL SOUL!" I yelled at him. Despite this...humor I was pulling I still was tensed.

  "what are you doing? Not even this 'lord' you speak of will help you" he sighs.

  "excuse me I am a daughter of god myself! He brought me here!" i yelled... I never went to church. Before I could blink, he grabs my arm and held it to show the back on my hand. My hand had the same marking on his hand."I-I- what the hell!" i yelled as I pulling my arm from him. 'i never noticed it...if I cant notice things like this how will i know if I'm missing a organ?'. "since when did i get a tattoo! Idon't have money! And why a satanic tattoo!"

  "young master, we made a deal" i looked at him as if he was talking nonsense. Deal?what deal? I slowly lossen, this guy is playing a prank-

"deal?i don't remember...are you that creepy ass bird!?" i watched as his eyes went from red to pink as he looked a bit more annoyed.i backed away pointing my finger at him "you need jesus!" i yelled.

"there is no jesus, i am your god now" no words escaped my mouth, i couldn't even think of anything to say.'is this man suffering from god syndrome?'

"what? i just remember made this stupid deal with this bird as a joke!and now i am standing in front of you!" i yelled at him."well may i explain what i can do?" he grins, his smile reminded me of someone dangerous.well people who are dangerous.

.

.

.

"BLOODY MURDER!SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS RAPIST!!BLOODY HELL!"