her beast

sebastian's pov

monday, wake up my master, cook breakfast, clean the house, protect the house from strangers, and wait until my master returns from work with dinner ready

tuesday, wake up my master, get her bath ready, cook breakfast, clean up her mess, take care of bills until she returns home with dinner on the table

webnesday, get her bath ready, cook breakfast, clean up her untouched food, mow the lawn, dust the house until she returns back with dinner set already 

thursday, wake my master up, get her clothes ready, make a small (fruit) shake for her, wash the dishes, clean up the stove and kitchen floors, buy more food, make dinner for her

friday, wake my master up, get her breakfast ready, clean up her mess, wait until noon for her to return, go shopping with her until night falls, i put away my new clothing she bought me.

saturday/sunday, let her sleep in, make her lunch and just waste time away on the tv or her phone until night falls then repeat

i'm already used to her daily life, i've begun to think that a wonderful everyday isn't so bad.it seems like a life of a fragile human would begin to crumble in a second when you look away

i sat down on my bed with a book in hand.i open the book open to where i was left off, 'beauty and the beast' the book was called.one of my master's favorite fairytales.one of the advantages of making a contact, you see the human's past life.y/n, she loved fairy tales, beauty and the beast mostly.

it's funny how she doesn't even realize she has a small libaray full of fairytales in a room not far from her own room.despite not reading them, she still loves them.when she was younger she waited for her 'beast' to come by.it never happened.well to her, she never noticed but i did.

i have started seeing the value of the fact i don't need sleep.i can keep looking at her forever...it's odd isn't it?if she knew i am thinking such things, would she pull a surprise face?what kind of face will i make when i part from you for the last time?

i lift my head from the book when i felt distress from her.i set my book down and walked out my room to her's.finally reaching her room, i slowly opened her door.her dark room with only a small lamp next to her, showing her trembling figure.i walk over to her, my hand slips with her.her body slowly calms down.i sat on her bed, next to her.my eyes glued itself on to her, her slightly pale skin with small droplets of sweat on her face.her hair all over her face and a relaxed face she held.beautiful.i push her hair out of her face, out contact mark glowed.

i smiled "your beast is holding your hand, my love" it's simply bittersweet that i met my fated lover like this, my future meal.i only found her because i didn't want my lover to be another demon's meal.

at first, it was just by my whim, throughout the night i would hold my master's hand.however that trembling hand that i always held, most times it wouldn't be enough.i wonder if it was because of my heat was soothing.

"so nice" she mumbles, her body got up and crawled over to me before dropping herself on me.her head resting on my shoulder, her body coiled on my lap.

"so cute" i muttered.i wasn't surprise by her actions, she does this everytime.by now her body wasn't trembling .her heart beating so smoothly, i never see her this calm when she's awake.she's stiff around me, like she's scared of me.

even though her body is ever so honest, she will never give her heart to anyone

my arms wrap around her, pulling her closer to me.my head rest on her shoulder, feeling goosebumps rise on her skin.i slip my shoes off and lay on the bed.her body lay on top of me, pulling the blanket over the both of us.she fell into a deeper sleep with no bad memories.my fingers tangled themselves in her h/c hair, so soft.i pecked a kiss on her forehead."she will never know i'm her beast"

such a lonely soul...once the contract ends i will have to let go of her hand....a nightmare can be revived in an instant, in that instant...

-

i smile at her, in hopes it would calm her heart.i grab her chin to she would face me directly."alright, would you like me to be your boyfriend then?" i leaned in, capturing her lips.i notice her lips weren't moving.i found it strange, any girl would fall for this."you move your lips when kissing, my love" i whisper to her because kissing her again.confusion rose in my chest, am i doing something wrong.did i lose touch with the ladies?

she suddenly shoves me away, she wipes her lips with her shirt."what the hell!" she snaps.i close my eyes as i stood up

"i'm very sorry my lady, i don't-"

"get out" ah yes, 

"what-?"

"out!" she yells "i order you to leave my room!" she will never know i'm the beast in her story.

i bow "yes my lord" i walk out her room, closing the door behind me.my hand rest over my chest, there was something unfamiliar, a unfamiliar feeling.it hurts.i blink as i felt something in my throat, like something was climbing up my throat.why does it hurt.i feel something fall on my cheek, pulling my glove off, i touch my cheek.water?more fell down my face.what is this feeling?

i stood by the door, i wasn't the only one feeling pain.my master is tearing herself apart by crying and laughing her heart out.did i hurt her so much?she played her darkest memory, her first kill, kill from jealously and anger.i close my eyes and let out a small sigh."your not the monster, i am" my eyes snap open, i quickly grabbed a silver plate and entered in her room.i pushed the plate between the knife and her neck, stopping it.letting go i took a few steps back."my lord, are you alright?"

'damn demon' she growls in her head.

-

in that instant, i forget that i'm a demon