Chapter 5- Damage control

Damage control- an attempt to mend or rectify a situation that went wrong.

There was no fleeting moment of bliss, the sun didn't kiss my skin gently and the sweet melodies of birds singing certainly did not grace my ears. No second of confusion and wondering about my whereabouts before "it all comes crashing down on me" and certainly no moment of guilty pleasure over what I had done. The instant I woke up I knew I had slept with Damon Adkins and I recognized the emotion bubbling up inside of me as red hot anger.

I ball my hands up in fists and feel my nails piercing into my palms. I turn around to face him then straddle Adkins once again but this time with my hands around his throat instead of his member.

"You seem to love this position Miss Lane" he says bringing back memories of last night. I hate to admit it but I really like his early morning husky voice, something he's never gonna find out. "You took advantage of an intoxicated woman knowing full well of her state Mr Adkins, are you really that sex depraved ??" I release his throat from my death grip "When you were calling out my name in undeniable ecstasy, you were as sober a priest Miss Lane"

I'm positive my face is now red, not a blush, no certainly not. Red from the strain of fighting my inner demons which are encouraging me to strangle the insufferable idiot to death.

To try distance myself from the idiotic man I get of the bed leaving warm juices on his abdomen where I previously sat. "How interesting" he says while wiping the liquid of with his index finger then slowly placing it in his mouth and sucking.

I set my mouth in a thin straight line successfully sealing my moan inside my mouth. Wasting no time on his stupid games I head to the bathroom turn on the hot water, strip and step in the shower. In as much as I try scrub any traces of Adkins off my body he still lingers, burning a hole through my core.

Once i'm done I wrap a towel around my body and head back to the bedroom, which in the daylight I now see is a beautiful presidential suite. Adkins is still lounging on the bed and I'm well aware of him watching my every move. Well sir, you see I can also play games. I head to a small table across the bed and bend down pretending to get a pen and paper, making sure to hitch my towel up and give him a view in the process. I hear him take a deep breath and then the rustling sounds of sheets comes along, followed by the sound of approaching footsteps. Before I can stand straight and turn around I feel large hands on my hips, He moves his waist to connect his groin and my arse. Even through the towel I feel his hard penis pressing against me. I'm unable to contain my moan this time as I become aroused again, I feel him grow even harder when he hears it.

All my anger returns in full force and I wrap my hands around his wrists making sure to dig my nails into them, remove his hands from my waist and turn around to give him the death glare. "Do not touch me" I say viciously.

He puts his hands up and steps back as a sign of surrender. "Feisty" he mumbles so low under his breath I almost miss it. I glare at him then turn around and start writing my damage control list:

1.Get presentable clothes (Clothes I can be seen leaving the building in)

2.Talk to bartender (Jack??)

3.Talk to mother

4.Phone office and ask about temporary p.a

5.*Most important* Refrain from any future physical contact with Damon Adkins.

I read through my list and give a satisfied nod before picking up the hotel phone to select clothes from the boutique downstairs. As I dial I notice Adkins has left the bed and I hear the shower from the bathroom being turned on. I order a white blouse and black pencil skirt to be sent up then realise I have no idea what room number we're in, I tell the woman to hold and walk to the bathroom still in my small fluffy hotel towel. I open the door without knocking and immediately regret it when I see a dripping naked Adkins standing tall and proud.

I quickly cover my eyes with a small neatly manicured hand before asking quickly "What room number are we in?" I hear him chuckle before he asks "Oh you want to fit us in your schedule, make this a permanent thing?" He pauses before continuing "I can't make Monday's, I visit my brother and his wife every Monday"

I sigh is exasperation before almost shouting "Goddamit Adkins give me the dam room number!" I hear his feet shuffling before he finally answers "presidential suite 101". I repeat that to the women on the phone and walk out the bathroom to go wait for my clothes.

When the clothes arrive I start looking for my underware so I can get dressed and get the hell out of here! I find my bra under the bed and a small piece of lace that was once my knickers. Seeing as there is no way to salvage what's left I dicide that I would just have to deal without.

After dressing I am now ready to go and I can not get out of here fast enough...

One of the most interesting mornings of my preplanned monotonous life.