《II》

Jungkook

" Tzuyu- smile! " , I said giggling.

Tzuyu gazed at me whilst the camera shuttered.

She suddenly realized I had took a photo of her whilst she was looking around.

Slowly, a red flush suddenly crept into her rosy-cheeks. She reached out for the camera whilst grouching.

" Jeon Jungkook, stop! " , she said trying to reach out for the instax camera.

I guffawed at her, she frowned as she once again looked out on the amazing view of the Eiffel tower.

The wind blowing her hair, her dark brown eyes, her red-rosy cheeks---- she looks so perfect.

I was staring at her in awe, but then she suddenly interrupted me by talking.

" Y-you know, Jungkook, they said Paris is a place full of love. " , she said smiling.

I chuckled as I nodded in response.

" Yeah, I know. "

" A-and it's also known for the best r-romantic places for confessions, right? " , she said as she adjusted her brown-knitted beanie.

" Mhm. " , I said as I inhaled the fresh breeze. The scent of the lake lingered around my nose as I beamed.

She then look at me, timidly. She fidgeted her long, doll-like fingers. And said,

" I had fallen for you, Jungkook. "

I was in complete shock, my mouth was tad bit open. Even if it's forced, she still loves me?

Without hesitating, my feelings suddenly bursted out.

" I do too, I love you, Tzuyu. "

Her mouth slowly opened, she then smiled at me. Her crystal tears started to form in her eyes--

" I love you too, Jungkook. "

I held her by her waist as I pulled her closer to my chest, where our faces met. We were so close to each other, our noses touched. We looked at each others eyes and we both smiled.

I then closed my eyes and gently attached my lips into yours, soon, I had heard fireworks booming.

I love you, Jeon Tzuyu.

-

I was suddenly interrupted when someone tapped my shoulders, I looked up to see the doctor.

I quickly stood up as I my face displayed a worried expression. I could not help but ask if my wife was okay.

" Doc, how is she? " , I said as my breathing went faster.

" She is fine, the surgery went successful. However- "

Hoppidy dippidy, Tzukook is my likey. ~

for the ppl who already saw the chap, ya'll know what the dr said, NO SPOILERS !