《IIII》

Jungkook

" Lisa? " , I asked, puzzled.

Lisa ran over to me, and clouted me on the cheek. 

I held the side of my face as I felt it sting. I felt my blood boiling and my anger towards her, I quickly raised my hand and was about to hit her but, someone stopped me.

I felt a pair of hands gripping strongly on my wrist. I looked up and to my surprise, it was Eunwoo. 

'' Hitting a girl isn't cool. '' , he said as he harshly lets go of my wrist. 

'' What are you guys even doing here? '' , I clicked my tongue as Lisa rolled her eyes.

'' Why did you do this..? '' , said Eunwoo. 

I stared at the ground as couldn't say anything. I don't even know what he is talking about.

'' Why did you do this?! '' , Eunwoo yelled at me as he gripped on my shirt's neckline.

Soon, tears formed in his eyes. He let it fall as he kept yelling at me.

'' She loved you, Jeon. She loved you so fucking much! '' 

My eyes widen as I remembered what happened. 

'' Why did you hurt her? She wouldn't be in this situation. This is your fault! ''

He harshly lets go of me, I looked behind him as I saw Lisa crying. He pulled up his hair in frustration.

'' You kept hurting her, you don't even care! I wish you knew how much you destroyed her! '' , Eunwoo stuttered as he sat on the bed, crying.

I sighed, I wiped my tears as I took my car keys. I went out to my room, not even looking back.

I went in my car, as I whispered something underneath my breath.

'' I'm sorry, I couldn't be a better ME for YOU. 

I am so fucking-- sorry. '' 

Haa, sorry for the long update. :(((((((
Been busy w/ school work and stuff. I am sorry that this is a short chap. I'll be making the next one longer :D. Does any of you have any tzukook books that you wanna recommeeenddd?  I wanna read some tzukook books. Also, have you guys watched stranger things?