《VIII》

Jungkook

Christmas, Christmas has been around now and all of my family has been celebrating. My workplace has been joyful and living the Christmas spirit.

Everyone is enjoying Christmas whilst for me, I am still here beside you. Hoping that you'd wake up whilst things got worst.

The doctor said that your condition has gotten worst. Your chance of surviving is critically low.

I felt my heart ache but I could not do anything but smile weakly as a response.

" we did our best mr.Jeon " , said the doctor
He patted my shoulder as he cleared his throat
" Excuse me, i'll be going now. " , he said as he walked away.

I felt my tears forming, I had been crying everyday and I couldn't seem to stop it. I shut my eyes, tightly as I remembered all the bad things Ive done to you.

I know that I am jerk for doing that, there is no excuse. I've done nothing good but always get mad at you and always hurt you physically and emotionally.

I clenched my fist as I smiled weakly as I let my tears fall. I looked at you and said—

" You may rest now. "

These four words made my heart ache. Although I still want to stay with you but, I know you're also suffering from the pain. I just want you to be in peace.

I held both of your hands as I cried, I failed. I failed miserably.

Unnoticed, I suddenly felt your hand making small movements. Slowly, your hand held mine. I quickly looked up to you

Slowly, I saw your eyes opening as they made contact with mine.

I suddenly felt my heart jumping in joy, my tears once again bursted as I hugged you.

" Docto- "

Before I could even call the doctor, you quickly held my hand and nodded, signaling me to not call the doctor.

You  took my hand and told me to sit down, I looked at you confused.

" Ju-Jungkook.. " , you whispered out as a weak smile appeared on your face.

Suddenly, a tear rolled down your cheek as you looked deeply into my eyes.

" I- i missed you so much, Tzu. "

Silence.. It was nothing else but silence, I had no idea on what to say. There were so many things that I wanted to tell you

" I.. i missed you too, Kookie.. " , you said as I can see the joy in your eyes.

" You look t-terrible, Kook. What have you d-done to y-yourself? " , you asked me, concerned.

I just let out a chuckle and smiled.

" You still look beautiful, Tzuyu. " , I said.

You smiled at me, your hand still not letting go with mine. A moment of silence invaded but, there is so much I wanted to tell you. I don't know where to start..

I was spacing out until you called my name, I quickly looked at you as you got my attention.

" K-kook.. "