《V》

Jungkook

'' Jungkook, stop! '' , you said whilst trying to calm me down.

I threw the bottle for Soju to the side, my vision was blurry as I only heard muffled noises. 

You suddenly hugged me, tightly when I was about to fall on the ground. You groaned as I leaned towards you.

'' You're so heavy, kookie. '' , you said struggling.

I closed my eyes, I felt so dizzy. I did not know what to do, my mind couldn't process anything at all. 

'' T-zu - ee, take me to o-our bed- ee '' , I said whilst I hiccuped. 

'' I can't carry you, asshole. '' , you laughed while I just kept my eyes closed.

'' Y-you're sw-swearing at me- ee? b-bad Tzuyu- ee '' 

'' Mo-more soju- ee? '' 

'' N-no, no more. I'll lay you down here, at the sofa. '' , you said as you stroked my hair.

I nodded in defeat, you gently laid me down on the sofa as I pulled you in my embrace.

'' I l..love you.. Tzuyu-ee '' , I said, making you eyes widen.

'' Shut up, you're drunk. '' , you laughed at me as I can see your tears slowly forming in your eyes.

I giggled as I shut my eyes tightly, as I felt my head ache.

You stroked my face with your doll-like fingers. You made feel relaxed, you made me feel quietude.

" I.. really love you, Tzuyu-ee. "

You smiled at me with your teary eyes, you wiped them away and said;

" I do too. But, by the time you wake up tommorow, you'll forget everything that you said and hate me again. " , you said as tears escaped your eyes.

You stopped stroking my face, you covered your mouth and ... cried. You looked so hurt and depressed. Even though I was drunk, I could see you clearly. I could understand your pain. I just couldn't do anything because I am jerk.

" T-tzuyu.. -ee. "

Before I could even hold you, you stood up and left me. I placed both of my palms in my face and sighed.

" I am so sorry. "

-

" Mr. Jeon? Mr. Jeon? "

I quickly opened my eyes and realized I was in a meeting. I held my face as I felt my tears flowing.

" Are you okay? " , asked Eunwoo.

" O-oh, I am sorry about that. Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom. "

" But, s-sir - "

Before they could say another word, I had left. Eunwoo, my secretary quickly followed me.

" Jungkook! "

I stopped as I cried infront of him.

" I miss her so much, Eun.. " , I wailed as I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

"I do too, Kook. She's gone for now and we can't do anything about it."

Yo, it's me. I am sorry for not updating for soooo long, I just finished my exams. And yeah, I might update faster. Thank you guys!