《VII》

Jungkook

" Mr. Jeon? Mr. Jeon! ".

I finally snapped out as I heard someone calling my name. Shit! I forgot that I was in a meeting.

" I have been calling you for the 100th time, you don't seem to pay attention to this meeting. Do you even care about this? " , said Mr.Kim

" Y-yeah, my apologies. May you repeat what you have just said? " , I said as I gave an awkward smile.

Mr Kim heaved a sigh as he cleared his throat

" Since Christmas is around the corner, what if we release some Christmas limited edition things? What do you think about my suggestion? "

" Hmm, I agree. B-but "

I sighed as I stood up

" I am truly sorry Mr Kim, but I couldn't focus right now. I'll leave everything to Eun woo, have a nice day. " , I said as I took my suitcase

Everyone was left dumbfounded as I started to walk away.

-

" Oh, you're here early. Good afternoon, Gguk. " , said Lisa who was sipping some tea while scrolling through her phone.

I sighed as I placed my suitcase on the floor whilst I mumbled out a good afternoon as a reply.

I sat beside you as I scanned your face. I've looked at it for the 100th time but it never fails me to get mesmerized by your beauty.

I held your thin hand. I interlocked my fingers with yours as I looked at you.

" It's been 10 months now.. " , I said.

The sounds of beeping screen beside you kept continuing its noises, it was the only sound that was being heard in the room.

" I miss you so much.. "

" Hey.. " , I said as I placed both of my hands with yours.

" D-do you remember when we went to Paris for Christmas and you confessed to me? " , I chuckled

" You were so cute at that time, you should have seen the look on your face when I took photos of you while looking out to the amazing view. "

" You were so beautiful at that time.. "

" And I still remember the words you told me when you confessed, it made me feel so happy."

" Tzuyu, I am so sorry. "

" I am sorry that I kept hurting you back then. I was stupid I didn't even had a reason to keep on hurting you. I am sorry for giving you such a hard time. I am sorry for making you cry. I am sorry that you tried so desperately to fix me, when your own hands were shaking, I am sorry that there were nights when you cried your self to sleep and I did not bothered to help you or comforted you. I— "

I stopped speaking when I realized that my tears wouldn't stop rolling down and I could not  do anything about it.

I sobbed as I held your hand tight yet gentle. I looked in the corner of my eye as I saw Lisa sobbing as well..

I wiped my tears as I cleared my throat.

I looked back at you as I started to speak again

" I— i love you so much, p-please open those beautiful eyes of yours. I miss you and I love you, I still don't want to stop making memories with you. "

I lifted your hand as I kissed them, gently.

" Let's celebrate Christmas together, okay? Promise me that... I love you, Jeon Tzuyu, "

Jeon Jungkook

Yo it's me!!!

I am so sorry for not updating for so freaking long! I was sick for a long time.

Honestly, I am so so so angry at myself for not making better than this! Like heck-

This chapter is so freaking ugly. I wasnt really happy with my writing in this chapter I wish I could have done better

But anyways, I hoped you guys enjoyed this! Sorry for being inactive for so longg skkkrrt!

Peace!