What We Had become

Carly~

I'm the type of person who wants to be your friend. I'm your average person. Not too rich, but not too poor, just your average middle class. Not that pretty, not that ugly, just ok. I like to think of myself as nice and clean. Also smart...most of the time anyway. But I'm just average. I make mistakes too. Oh, and I like to play sports, I'm not exactly good at all of them, but at least I can play. I like music...from this century. I'm also the type of person who doesn't say much at times, the one that tries to do her best in school, the one who also tries to have fun, the one with a life that's not messed up, but not perfect either. I'm just normal

Tammy~

I'm the type of person who doesn't struggle to be the best at school but I still try. I may not have everything, like lots of money, or materialistic stuff but, I have enough to get by. I work hard, but I don't need to work too hard. I have some fun. I don't really play sports. I'm a reader, and a giver. I don't have a perfect life, but I still have a great one. I'm the hard worker and the pacifist.

Erica~

I'm the type of person who loves to have fun. The one who has tons of friends. The one who's laid back. I work hard at school but, I get lazy. I'm human. My parents are divorced and I have to live with my Dad who doesn't really care about me. He's too busy with work or hanging out with his buddies but, that's alright. Anyway, I'm weird but, not that weird. I also can hang out with anyone and have a great time. Yup even old people. I may not have a perfect life but, I just have to work with that shit. Because that's what I got. I'm the socialist.

Zoe~

I'm different. I don't really express my feelings. And I don't exactly give a fuck about school. I like painting. I like art. I was dropped off somewhere when I was little and now I have a foster mom. I get into trouble but, I can get away with it most of the time. Don't get me wrong I still have a mind, and a goal in life but, it has nothing to do with math or shit like that. I can make friends but I'd rather be alone. I am who I am. I'm different. I'm the rebel.

Eric~

I'm the one who everyone knows. I guess I'm the popular one. I guess I have a pretty good face. I like girls and I do get some girls every once in a while. I don't exactly do relationships though. But I do what I do. I have friends. I do homework. I get good grades. I like sports. I'm pretty good at them too. I like to have fun but i'm not dumb. I'm the different kind of jock.

Denis~

I'm pretty good looking. Or at least I think I am...ok well at least i try. Yeah, I'm good with the ladies........ok fine I'm not. I have a normal life. I have really nice parents. The embarrassing ones. And a grandma that makes me look like an 8 year old. I'm nerdy. Not the brightest. But I do well in school. I try to be cool but, it won't work. I am trying though. I am the weird one.

Jay~

I go with the flow bra. I like music acoustic guitars, guitars, skateboards and hanging with friends. I like trying weird foods. I'm a bottomless pit but, I stay skinny. I have long hair but not that long. I like wake boarding and I like beanies. And whoa do you smell tacos? I smell tacos. Oh yeah wait I'm being interviewed. Tacos later. I'm the relaxed one.