Chapter 2

Carly~

Whoa what happened? I gotta watch where I'm going.

Tammy~

Ouch how did all these people get here?

Erica~

Oww god all these people! Oh hey I can use them for the photo shoot!

Zoe~

What the fuck? God I'm lucky I landed on these people.

Eric~

Ummm wha?

Denis~

O god this chick is hot!

Jay~

Whoa bra what happened? I gotta stop being so passionate about my songs.

Carly - "Are all of you alright?"

Everyone- *murmurs and sounds signaling slight pain

Tammy- "How'd we all bump into each other?"

Everyone- only a few replies "I don't know?", "yeah how did this happen?, "What?"

Erica- "I know we all only met, but would all of you be willing to take pictures with me?"

Everyone- *thoughts, What the fuck?

Zoe- Thanks for being my padding guys, but sorry for landing on you."

Eric- "Everyone alright? Who are all of you anyway?"

Everyone- "Carly", "Tammy", "Erica", "Zoe", "Eric", "Denis", "Jay"

Denis- "Sorry guys I was being chased by a dog"

Jay- "Brahahaha. I was singing"

Everyone laughs. They all begin getting up and gathering all their stuff. Once they finished they sat on the grass for a while and looked around then looked at each other.

Carly~

I began looking at everyone. All of them strangers, all of them different. I looked to the left of me it was Jay I believe. Long blonde/golden hair that reaches down to about half way down his neck or shorter, he had on a gray beanie extremely floppy, a graphic tee, khaki shorts and flip flops. He was tall and lanky,kinda of pale, but a bit tan. His eyes a beautiful dark blue like the color of the ocean. His legs were covered with hair and he had a few scratches and marks on the front of his shins.

Tammy~

As my mind and heart began to come back to my body I started to look around. I looked at the people around me. Mainly the people in our little circle. Most of them looked familiar, they definitely go to N.W.H.S 219. I never really talked to them before, but I'b seen them. As I looked to my left I saw Carly. I've never really seen her around here though. She had shorts on with a v neck thin sweatshirt. She had flip flops, and friend ship bracelets on her arm. She had brownish black hair. Her skin was the perfect tan and her eyes were a pretty light green. Her nails were painted a clean refreshing blue and her hair was tied up in a high pony tail. She seemed sweet I wonder why I've never seen her before.

Erica~

Once I finally stopped focusing on my camera I began looking at the people in our little circle. Everyone familiar not that I knew them, but their faces I have seen. Except for that one chick, but I'll ask her questions later while I'm taking pictures of her. I look to my around and all I can focus on is Eric I believe he said. His eyes were a gorgeous evergreen green. His hair a soft light brown I'm guessing number 928 for hair coloring dye. He was wearing jeans, vans, and a graphic tee. His face nothing short of perfect. He is gorgeous! I'd tap that most definitely.